Max B needs 4 million signatures for a Pardon that can make him be released from Prison

He's not gonna be released from prison

Petitions don't release inmates

He's a criminal, he committed the crimes, his music glorified criminal activity

I'm not signing this

do 4 million people even know who Max B is?
roll.gif
A resounding NO

Pardon the Wave sounds like something he would title a tape

Wait..... Is this for a Presidential Pardon? Are they serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
The man is a criminal, delinquent, murderer. I do not want him released. People like him don't deserve freedom.

Say what you want. Someone ended up dead...where is the pardon for the one who lost his life?

I hate people with the "Free Shyne", "Free Yayo", "Free Turk", "Free C-Murder", "Free Tru Life".....no keep them in there....don't give them the death penalty neither. That's the easy way out. let them live in prison for the rest of their life and think about it, over and over again.

It's usually African Americans that always want to Free criminals and murderers....as if they did nothing wrong. No keep them in prison/jail. I don't want them out in society.

Max B is murderer. He premeditated the murder of human being. He deserves to lose his life and freedom also.

He sent his cousin and goon to rob these dudes, someone ended up dead. His prostitute girlfriend snitched and flipped on them. Max B orchestrated the whole thing.

Miss me with "pardon" or Free Max B. I hope he is never released.

Why do you want murderers and criminals released they deserve to be in prison!

As much of a Max B fan as I am, if somebody had something to do with killing somebody else, meh, I'm good. If he actually had something to do with it. I don't know the full details so whatever.

The man is a criminal, delinquent, murderer. I do not want him released. People like him don't deserve freedom.

Say what you want. Someone ended up dead...where is the pardon for the one who lost his life?

I hate people with the "Free Shyne", "Free Yayo", "Free Turk", "Free C-Murder", "Free Tru Life".....no keep them in there....don't give them the death penalty neither. That's the easy way out. let them live in prison for the rest of their life and think about it, over and over again.

It's usually African Americans that always want to Free criminals and murderers....as if they did nothing wrong. No keep them in prison/jail. I don't want them out in society.

Max B is murderer. He premeditated the murder of human being. He deserves to lose his life and freedom also.

He sent his cousin and goon to rob these dudes, someone ended up dead. His prostitute girlfriend snitched and flipped on them. Max B orchestrated the whole thing.

Miss me with "pardon" or Free Max B. I hope he is never released.

Why do you want murderers and criminals released they deserve to be in prison!

THIS!

Conspiracy is a funny charge...cuz he wasnt even there, & his girl was a stripper prostitute

Tryin to get da drop on 2 outta town cats scheming on their own plans.

If max b is guilty of anything its associating wit skank street broads.

I remember that entire read someone posted awhile back on how everything went down and the story behind the events.

Dude was a criminal, let him stay in prison.

Conspiracy is a funny charge...cuz he wasnt even there, & his girl was a stripper prostitute
Tryin to get da drop on 2 outta town cats scheming on their own plans.
If max b is guilty of anything its associating wit skank street broads.

He masterminded it

That's why he got hit with conspiracy.

A dude got murdered. He may not have pulled the trigger. But he was involved. He deserves his time.

Back
Top Bottom