Max Orange AM90 09

they aight but they WAYYY better then them ugly *** croc skin un's!
laugh.gif

wally you missed a detail-the bottom of the air unit is white when it should be colored.

the definitive version:
am90fixed.jpg

Makes a difference imo

The picture looks blown out by the lighting and the poor camera person. If it's anything like the "Max Orange" color in the Skylines, they willbe copped by many. Me for one. Glad it doesn't have the Grey suede because than it 'Would' look like an infrared wannabee. Keep it as it is.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by L7OSER

IMO these are great. Materials bein cheap is expected from Nike. I wont be wearing these shoes to run track in (and neither will 90% of u) so thats not a big deal. Slap sum force fields in to stop the creasing and im good. I dont get y yall complain so much. These r not the Infrareds so y whine about no grey mudguard n more of an "infrared" color? And the Laser Blues didnt have a grey mudguard but those r grail status to most people on here. If i put "JD exclusive AM90" as the title to this thread then every1 would be like "y does Euro get all the nice colorways"
smh.gif
subtle color placement is key. and has been key since the beginning. Tinker knew and exploited it to its finest in the original releases. ive said it in other threads but you truly cant steer too far away from the og c/w's or you may get some questionable "crap".

laser blues were an original 1990 colorway retroed for the first time via a Jd sports exclusive. THATS why its a grail.. that shoe features some subtle color placement. Close to the infrared model but slightly different.. Just look at soleaddicts photoshop and thats your ideal max orange am90 retro c/w:

vs. OG c/w retro:
Nike_AirMax90_LaserBlue.jpg

now imagine the laser blue c/w in a color scheme that we see from this max orange release.. we would get:
91435be94f596b02c253caf1b623e4a1c202f88.jpg

but wait Nike has already done their rendition of their "close enough is good enough" camp:
nike-air-max-90-light-blue.jpg

Subtle changes can work but often times they do not.

Close but still ultimately wrong. one to two small miscues can have some
eyes.gif
type effects

those look like fakes to me.

too close to the classics, plus the gray swoosh throws it all off imo

I'll cop these if anyone can do the custom job on those and paint them grey like that! That just revamps the whole shoe and makes it look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom