MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

1693456465924.png

Haven’t watched Invasion yet but Silo was really good. Can’t wait for s2.

Apple has yet to disappoint me with its shows.
I get max free with my cell or it'd have been cut already.
Netflix is almost to the point where I will cancel it, and just pay the month's I want to watch something on there. Hard letting it go I'm grandfathered in still at 8.99 (been subscribed since 2013) a month if I let it go I'll be paying double that for the exact same thing if I come back.
Never had an interest in anything Apple electronic wise. Got bored with the norms and finally tried out the streaming free trial decided to keep it for a while. Lmao all this time I thought it was exclusive to Apple owners (iphones and ipads etc). There's no android app maybe that's why I guess I thought that. Either way, I stumbled onto some great shows. I'm big on dystopian sci fi stuff end of the world stuff. I've burned through
See the jason mamoa (dystopian)
Silo (dystopian/sci fi)
For all mankind (alternate history kind of like the man in the high castle) Russia lands the moon before us and the story begins.
The one I've really gotten into is Foundation it starts slow, building the universe and characters like most of the shows I listed, seems like Apple likes building stories, each show I've watched the second season was much more engaging than the first season, they spent a lot of time developing story archs and chatachters. The world and story building in foundation, is like a mix of got and the expanse. All sorts of plots and schemes, can't really tell who is up to what yet or where their allegiances lie but it's starting to show some colors.
I'd started Invasion but kept nodding off I think I was just too tired to get into learning new characters and stories etc. Once the second season gets rolling I'll try it again.

Thanks for the Silo recommendation wasn’t sure whether to watch or not

BS High was so lol my man truly out there wildin. It’s amazing how much he got away with. Wild that he could file bankruptcy but someone that has student loan debt wouldn’t be able to.

I got Starz for their $3 for 3 months deal

Watching Fall with the gf- it’s just like that movie with the kids who get stuck on the mountain and can’t get down

Corny as hell but can’t stop watching smh. Will finish tonight

Funny I was thinking BS High would more than likely have an Adam McKay movie coming up not realizing he was already an EP on this :lol: .

HBO gonna stretch out TLoU 2 to 4 seasons at this rate. The Idol and Winning Time were massive flops since that ended. House of Dragons can't save the company every year :smh:

I gotta say again **** David Zaslav

Mans is a penny pinching clown

I watch European cycling and there was a cheap service ($40 a year) I could watch most of the races and they encouraged VPN usage because they knew that some region and silly television rights problems.

It was a great and cheap service. And it was profitable

And mans killed it just to save a tiny bit of money.

I hate this dude so much

Gilded Age this season off to a good start.

30 Coins got some nasty monsters in it. Just started watching and saw it was a Spanish show so I got confused when I saw the screen for it had paul giamotti in the title screen.

Back
Top Bottom