MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

not sure if it's been discussed and i'm kinda late on it, but scavengers reign is really beautiful to watch (if you're into animated series).

the story development is fantastic, music is excellent, the animation reminds of updated 60s sci fi french comics. really soulful & artistically done. really one of the most beautiful things i've viewed recently

not sure if it's been discussed and i'm kinda late on it, but scavengers reign is really beautiful to watch (if you're into animated series).

the story development is fantastic, music is excellent, the animation reminds of updated 60s sci fi french comics. really soulful & artistically done. really one of the most beautiful things i've viewed recently

Kinda reminds me of Raised By Wolves

I thought The Other Two was done for but I see a new season. Don't even remember what happened.

Last edited:
Anyone watched the Love Has Won doc? I’ve seen hella cult docs but this by far has me the most flabbergasted. Never seen grown *** adults so far gone. And it just keeps getting weirder and wilder as it progresses. :wow::smh::smh:

Such a wild story.

I put it on, very tame, almost bland for a crime "comedy" but it is a Chuck Lorre show. Just with cursing. It's an easy enough watch like his other shows I guess if that's all you want.

I hope they don't merge, or regulators block it

But if they do, they Sports streaming portfolio gonna be nuts

NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, March Madness, and UEFA

With all the new streamers popping up the last few years mergers and/or buyouts were inevitable. If Warner and Paramount do combine I just hope the new price isn't ridiculous.

Hbo/max is dropping Warrior. pretty sad about it. warrior and white lotus (and now tnt hoops) were the only reasons i wanted max. even though netflix is picking up warrior, it’s not a guarantee that they actually follow thru on producing it. also, netflix is the volume shooter of streaming platforms —throw enough **** at the wall and see what sticks. their writing and directing arent always quality.

i could see netflix taking warrior in a weird *** direction. suddenly, ah sahm and li yong enter a time portal and come out in the 90s as crips and bloods bangin in long beach, ca

Hbo/max is dropping Warrior. pretty sad about it. warrior and white lotus (and now tnt hoops) were the only reasons i wanted max. even though netflix is picking up warrior, it’s not a guarantee that they actually follow thru on producing it. also, netflix is the volume shooter of streaming platforms —throw enough **** at the wall and see what sticks. their writing and directing arent always quality.

i could see netflix taking warrior in a weird *** direction. suddenly, ah sahm and li yong enter a time portal and come out in the 90s as crips and bloods bangin in long beach, ca

damn.

this one of my favorite shows. the fact it’s not more talked about irks me for some reason

SMH. hbo max disrespecting Warrior again. What was the point of bringing it back for one season then dropping it again?

Back
Top Bottom