MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

It seems most movies coming out in Jan-Feb are just filler and good stuff does start dropping til spring. Know I'll end up seeing The Little Things but the release date had me concerned for a Denzel flick.

This joint finna be a banger...

99% with 70 reviews so far. :wow:

Been waiting on this one

The Little Things was an exercise In Subverting Expectations. I think the biggest problem with the flick is how awkward Rami was. Rami was doing Elliot in a movie with Denzel and Leto. Not the move.

Anyway, Elena from 30 Coins 🔥
58b68929890bb4749d41f2ececdf1177.jpg

Started that horror / mystery show, The Head. It’s about 10 scientists who are staying in Antartica. 6 months later people check up on them and the place is trashed and bloody. Episode 1 good so far.

I started Locked Down, damn this movie seems long. I'm not one to time check unless it's late, but wow.

As opposed to Malcolm & Marie I was able to watch that in one sitting. Locked Down I'm only an hour through and I feel as though I watched over two hours.

Malcolm and Marie was good, some said don't watch with your partner but this is an easy watch for an experienced couple that's already been through tough conversations and know each other.

Back
Top Bottom