MAX | Out Now |

Where did you hear that?

He said he already wrote the season after this one

So we have a least two more seasons of the show coming up

I don’t know why I felt I remember reading that the writer/actor got tired of the show and didn’t want to do it anymore.

Perhaps I’m confusing it with another show.

Excited to see another season coming soon!

anybody watch "kimi"...? thought it was just ok...ended pretty abruptly...
I thought it was kind of a mess. Like if you have trauma, you just don’t get cured like that. She wouldn’t be going outside so easily

Also a small nitpick, but the dude Zoe was banging, like dude you gonna throw a fit when you started banging a known agoraphobic and then you get angry that she can’t leave the house. What do you expect

The Gilded Age is so lit :lol:

I almost feel bad for being so entertained by these rich white ppl making a fuss of accepting new rich white ppl and so much leveraging and blackmailing over going to a damn party :rofl:

It helps that I like a good deal of the actors. These women really delivering.

My girl watches that and I kept double taking every time I saw someone

First I was like is that home girl from sex and the city.. or the girl from red dragon (of course she doesn’t remember red dragon)

Then I was like is that Carrie **** and of course she was like who is Carrie ****.. so tried to think what she woulda have watched outside of infinity war that she would remember her

I almost feel bad for being so entertained by these rich white ppl making a fuss of accepting new rich white ppl and so much leveraging and blackmailing over going to a damn party :rofl:

I knew it would be entertaining simply because of the way Downton Abbey immediately grabbed me. That writer and director figured it out.

I knew it would be entertaining simply because of the way Downton Abbey immediately grabbed me. That writer and director figured it out.
Never watched it, never wanted to

PBS stay with the drab looking and feeling British shows.

Just accidentally realized you could split the video from the page and let it play while scrolling and posting.

Wild, I literally found that out yesterday in this same thread watching the boxing trailer lol. That's dope.

Is this about that cop that was killed in Bmore a few years back who was going to testify against corrupt officers?

Yes it is, lol. The Russell's aint no damn joke, they shutting **** down in old NYC :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom