MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Midnight Train is really imaginative and offbeat, it was a cool watch. The hell is up with a damn train kidnapping children and putting them through dangerous mazes to deal with minor trauma though?

20 min in to Raised by Wolves and this is some wild anti-atheist propaganda :lol:

There's some holes in logic when it comes to nurture and nature in regards to raising children.

Why have androids raise human children? Defective androids at that? If you want them to be atheists why even teach them at such a young age about the failed religions? Shouldn't even know about the word pray.

Crazy how this show mixes my dislike of artificial lifeforms and religion.

20 min in to Raised by Wolves and this is some wild anti-atheist propaganda :lol:

There's some holes in logic when it comes to nurture and nature in regards to raising children.

Why have androids raise human children? Defective androids at that? If you want them to be atheists why even teach them at such a young age about the failed religions? Shouldn't even know about the word pray.

Crazy how this show mixes my dislike of artificial lifeforms and religion.
wait raised by wolves i only on hbo max????
i was hoping to add another timeslot for a show to watch on the weekend
are all the episodes out???

wait raised by wolves i only on hbo max????
i was hoping to add another timeslot for a show to watch on the weekend
are all the episodes out???
Only on HBO max it seems. Might come out on regular HBO later.

Unfortunately they aint release the entire season. Right now they let off 3 episodes with new eps every Thursday.

Only on HBO max it seems. Might come out on regular HBO later.

Unfortunately they aint release the entire season. Right now they let off 3 episodes with new eps every Thursday.
thats trash
might as well put the **** on tv
like i wanna watch this stuff on tv
but seems theres no way since the apps arent out for tv's yet
or are they???
is the app out on ps4 or xbox????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

thats trash
or are they???
I got the HBO max app on my tv.

Just had to search for it and download.

thats trash
or are they???

I use the app on my Xbox, it's not available on my TCL TV yet (last time I checked at least)

First episode was crazy. Flying shrieking “Mothers”- Ridley Scott got Momma issues or Baby Mama issues. Them *****es are scary!

This guy already mad. Show is meh so far.
Screenshot_20200906-212858.png

2nd trailer that I posted ironically turned me off to this show, it just looked dumb(to me)
If enough people bug me about it I'll check it out

I'm digging Raised by Wolves so far but I also liked Prometheus when apparently a lot of ppl didn't.

Dont mind the slow pace, love the premise, and am digging the story so far.

Guzikowski in his Ridley bag :pimp:

I particularly like
the swerve where you think Ragnar and his girl are religious militants when they're actually atheist former child soldiers that killed a religious (Mithraic) couple and stole their faces :rofl: Now they pretending to fit in with a bunch of religious fanatics with a son that aint really their own to boot.

Gotta love little wrinkles like that that don't make the story so clear cut.

Last edited:
am i the only person watching close enough on hbo max
made by the dude who made regular show
but its themed more for adults
its hella funny
im enjoying it
seems like its in the same universe too

Anyone know what time HBO max will put up Raised by Wolves episode 4? I'm staying up to watch no matter how late..

Back
Top Bottom