MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

I don’t know when Life and Times of Tim came to HBO Max but I’m glad it’s here. Show was hilarious but I guess didn’t have the following to extend it for more seasons.

Raised By Wolves going full crazy mystery horror now.

Got white walking zombie Golems now :lol:

This killer robot turned on all those believers :rofl: I been telling y'all bout them A.I.

Pretty sure that super old robot is gonna be a new female character for Father to mack on.

Its funny to me how so many of them are misinterpreting things as Sol or signs from him or protection.

:lol: @ Mother turning off the Trust and all the humans dipping. Guess they don't know how dangerous the rest of the planet is.

I must've missed when Marcus found and ate/swallowed Mother's necromancer eyes so he could get super powers.

Raised By Wolves going full crazy mystery horror now.

Got white walking zombie Golems now :lol:

This killer robot turned on all those believers :rofl: I been telling y'all bout them A.I.

Pretty sure that super old robot is gonna be a new female character for Father to mack on.

Its funny to me how so many of them are misinterpreting things as Sol or signs from him or protection.

:lol: @ Mother turning off the Trust and all the humans dipping. Guess they don't know how dangerous the rest of the planet is.

I must've missed when Marcus found and ate/swallowed Mother's necromancer eyes so he could get super powers.

Favorite show at the moment!

Lucius stuffed them down Marcus's throat during season 1 & they gave him powers.

Favorite show at the moment!

Lucius stuffed them down Marcus's throat during season 1 & they gave him powers.
See it missed and/or forgot that.

Cuz the powers didn't really kick in from what I saw until this season after he saved himself from that ship crash and acid ocean. Its around when he found that cave that his face started getting that reddish vein effect on his face and he got like super strength and ****.

I sort of liked Kimi. It was too short for me to hate or dislike it :lol:

Other movies would have dragged that out for over two hours.

"Drive my car" was very good.
Been looking forward to it after seeing all the reviews and it being Oscar nominated for best pic.

Very slow burn.... the opening credits start at 40 minutes in.

7/8

RBW getting weirder and weirder.

I ended up on Reddit last night and most people seem to theorize that the humans are putting too much faith in sol/ the prophecy and that they are either misinterpreting that or the assumption that Sol is good is incorrect.

I can't believe they really kept that weird *** snake thing in town with them. IDC if that thing is a vegetarian I don't trust it.

I'm happy they are introducung grandmother. We need something to counteract mother's power.

Oh and shorty with the baby was tripping last night.

Last edited:
I think the whole point of this season of RBW is to freak me out with some new sh*t every episode. It's delving deeper into the horror genre.

I was rooting for the murderous robot. Sol's followers did her dirty. :rofl:

Wait one god damn minute…you mean to tell me ole boy from Raised By Wolves is NOT Jax Teller?

close, but no cigar

1646432305986.jpeg

Watched the first episode of Winning Time. Crazy how we don’t talk about Magic like that anymore. Look forward to craziness. Part Entourage. Part Friday Night Lights. Part microscopic look at misogyny and racism.

Back
Top Bottom