MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Full Circle is so good

This chick way too nice at detective work for her own good :lol:
Bro she’s like special gifted Sherlock Holmes with it annoyingly good. They wrote an extremely pertinent character and she plays it well.

She doesn’t miss ****.

1691445439027.png

just finished the last episode of S3 of warrior. damn.

damn it, that brotherhood is done 😢 in many ways, we could see the fall out between Ah Sahm and Young Jun from a mile away. They kept building up the tension, first with the uncalled-for fight against the eastern europeans that Ah Sahm jumped into which led to father jun’s decline and then Young Jun hinting at wanting to kill off Ah Sahm’s chick.

In the end, i guess they’re saying blood family is more important than chosen family? I hate that it was Mai Ling who caused their break up. She wasn’t gonna spare his life but he’s willing to fight the entire Hop Wei and die for her? But I guess salvaging his relationship with her was the reason he crossed the pond in the first place.

Season 4 is gonna be crazy. Li Yong is probably linking with Yung Jun to fight Mai Ling, and Ah Sahm’s dumbass is gonna be her body guard.

The other characters’ storylines were kinda weak. Leary looked soft and didn’t really have much of a role all season besides the tired, drawn out “jobs for the irish” role; but his one fight scene was saucy. The mayor’s story is hella weak, too. Dude is horny for a random jumpoff, ole gold rush version of hilary clinton. Bill O’Hara’s story arch and redemption was sort of entertaining but ultimately seems unrelated to the plot.

Wish they had shown Ah Toy returning to her assassin roots. Chao getting murmed was not what i expected. He was becoming a likable character, too. Who was it that off’d him at the end?

all i know is HBO better bring it back for another season. sadly, i could see season 4 being its last now that ah sahm and mai ling might be on the same squad

just finished the last episode of S3 of warrior. damn.

damn it, that brotherhood is done 😢 in many ways, we could see the fall out between Ah Sahm and Young Jun from a mile away. They kept building up the tension, first with the uncalled-for fight against the eastern europeans that Ah Sahm jumped into which led to father jun’s decline and then Young Jun hinting at wanting to kill off Ah Sahm’s chick.

In the end, i guess they’re saying blood family is more important than chosen family? I hate that it was Mai Ling who caused their break up. She wasn’t gonna spare his life but he’s willing to fight the entire Hop Wei and die for her? But I guess salvaging his relationship with her was the reason he crossed the pond in the first place.

Season 4 is gonna be crazy. Li Yong is probably linking with Yung Jun to fight Mai Ling, and Ah Sahm’s dumbass is gonna be her body guard.

The other characters’ storylines were kinda weak. Leary looked soft and didn’t really have much of a role all season besides the tired, drawn out “jobs for the irish” role; but his one fight scene was saucy. The mayor’s story is hella weak, too. Dude is horny for a random jumpoff, ole gold rush version of hilary clinton. Bill O’Hara’s story arch and redemption was sort of entertaining but ultimately seems unrelated to the plot.

Wish they had shown Ah Toy returning to her assassin roots. Chao getting murmed was not what i expected. He was becoming a likable character, too. Who was it that off’d him at the end?

all i know is HBO better bring it back for another season. sadly, i could see season 4 being its last now that ah sahm and mai ling might be on the same squad

That is Zing who stabbed chao. He was jailed at end of season 2 and escaped. He was the guy O’Hara was working paying debts off too. He was framed with the sword and got arrested after his fight with Li yong

Saw the first episode, interesting. Produced by the Safdie Bros (Good Time, Uncut Gems) and Danny McBride. Episode 2 is out now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom