MAX | Out Now |

The menu was so so. I got the message. Almost too forthright in its delivery. Wish it was darker. Even though i found it funny in some spots.

while i really liked the premise, it was too outlandish.

One important topic they missed out on was the fact that these fancy pants chef love jacking recipes from places with real culture, and never give credit.

1673493369130.png

What's everybody watching?

Searching A-Z on all categories and I got nothing. Close to cancelling for real this time until House of Dragons is back.

After house of dragon ended I re-watched the Sopranos, but I did it after watching Talking Sopranos with Steve Schrippa and Michael Imperioli. They offer some good behind the scenes stories and additional insight to each episode, along with guests from the show [onscreen and off]. Made re-watching each ep more entertaining.

I also started re-watched Entourage.

I started watching the third season of Southside. The laugh factor is probably not as high as the last two seasons. The Laughter and Kwanzaa episodes were definitely off the wall.

The Batman was okay. Not enough action/fighting. After watching every Batman everything after is whatever. It's about seeing who is the next actor that plays each character. Riddler was whack job looking like a dominatrix and Penguin always been meh and he gets a spinoff? Easy pass.
Pattinson, Kravitz, and Wright fits their respective roles.
Top Gun Maverick was the best movie in 2022 imo.

Yeah, people hyped up batman so much and it was aight. A new movie with a dark tone has people claiming it's the best batman movie.

is there gonna be a S2 of station 11? i’m hella invested in these characters :lol:

i need to know what’s good with Miranda’s character and Jeevan is that ****in dude. also, why does tyler dislike clark so much? i might’ve missed the original conflict
It was a limited series based on a book. tyler was a P.O.S. psychopath.

I loved the movie on initial watch. I felt it was the best portrayal of Batman as a detective. Soundtrack was good too.

But I could understand if it’s not as lauded due to the run time (and admittedly the story should have ended before the flood). And Bruce was def a lil emo.

Back
Top Bottom