MAX | Out Now |

Does HBO Max include DC Animated movies like FlashPoint Paradox, Justice League vs Teen Titans, etc?

It does.

They just don’t put up the new WB animated features since they’re usually direct to video. But it’ll normally end up there.

OG HBO Max was so dope. With the DC stuff, Anime, HBO catalog, and other stuff.

I loved the movie on initial watch. I felt it was the best portrayal of Batman as a detective. Soundtrack was good too.

But I could understand if it’s not as lauded due to the run time (and admittedly the story should have ended before the flood). And Bruce was def a lil emo.

When Riddler STRADDLED his first victim i was like :wow: WTF typa movie is this!?!?!

Movie def felt like it coulda ended before the flood. But im glad it did not. I really like that its still flooded at the end of the movie.

bought a PS4 at the beginning of the pandemic and it came with Last of Us. i don't game much so it was easily in the top 5 of games i've played in my life. story line, game play, graphics, monsters, level of challenge, cut scenes.. ALL :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

absolutely can't wait to sit down and watch the first episode.

Screenshot_20230120_082721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Started watching Chernobyl today.

Compelling, tense story.

Only complaint is the accents (which are English). I’m on episode two where Luthen from Andor makes an appearance.

It kind of reminds me of Shin Godzilla (obviously this is a more realistic and historical story).

Sad to see content getting cancelled (Raised by Wolves, Titans, Doom Patrol, Westworld, etc).

Finally finished South Side S3… It was tough to get through. Maybe 2-3 funny episodes tops. Rest were cringe.

Almost felt like they didn't want to do it but just went ahead and got it out the way because people wanted it.

Just finished Chernobyl. Craig Mazin is definitely in his bag with that series and Last of Us.

The series is definitely tense, suspenseful, visceral, and raw in the gore to show the result of a nuclear catastrophe. Definitely, a great illustration of bureaucracy (like Shin Godzilla). Stellan Skarsgard, who played Luthen in Star Wars Andor, delivers a great performance. Barry Keoghan also makes an appearance (Joker in the Batman and also appears in Banshee of Inershin).

Still have a few gems to watch on Max (Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Succession).

HBO definitely the crown jewel of WBD (unlike DC, etc).

Just finished Chernobyl. Craig Mazin is definitely in his bag with that series and Last of Us.

The series is definitely tense, suspenseful, visceral, and raw in the gore to show the result of a nuclear catastrophe. Definitely, a great illustration of bureaucracy (like Shin Godzilla). Stellan Skarsgard, who played Luthen in Star Wars Andor, delivers a great performance. Barry Keoghan also makes an appearance (Joker in the Batman and also appears in Banshee of Inershin).

Still have a few gems to watch on Max (Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Succession).

HBO definitely the crown jewel of WBD (unlike DC, etc).

Band of brothers maybe the best piece of television every created. There’s an episode later on where the enter a concentration camp and I literally started crying. Now that maybe because I have family that ended up in a few of them but it just hits the heart like nothing I’ve ever experienced. If you are going to watch anything that is THE thing to watch.

I’ve got it on my list.

Can’t front, I enjoyed We Own This City and absolutely enjoyed Station 11. Station 11 was next level stuff. The Last of Us is headed to the same territory.

Back
Top Bottom