MAX | Out Now |

1677785755760.png

^^^Dumbest ishh I've ever heard. For as long as I can remember, "HBO" has been synonymous with quality content. Leave it up to the profit minded suites to always **** things up. SMH.

If anything HBO has watered down their name with this new 'Max' ****.

At least during the 'HBOgo'/ 'HBOnow' eras it was still HBO quality content. Now we can near have to filter out a bunch of nonsense to find the good stuff and even then they usually cancel the stuff with potential after a season or 2.

^^^Dumbest ishh I've ever heard. For as long as I can remember, "HBO" has been synonymous with quality content. Leave it up to the profit minded suites to always **** things up. SMH.

So much from them makes a whole lot more sense, just seeing them even suggest that

like decisions with DC make sense, for example

The Making of TLOU is good, i'm always amazed at all the work that goes into shows like that. Just reminds folks in general to not focus on bad cgi too much because you don't even notice the good.

I could imagine a scenario where this could be true.

Like HBO's status as a "premium" brand, might make some consumers to assume it's more expensive and for a high brow audience.

Just finished Last Of Us. Really good show and I'm not even into zombies or apocalypse themed shows. Well written and acted. Sad AF.

The thread for this show on here sucks tho.
I had to put a bunch of dummies in that thread on ignore. So much complaining about not being as good as the game along with posting spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom