MAX | Out Now |

there’s a documentary called Chernobyl: the lost tapes that was added sometime this year. It’s narrated in Russian so it has subtitles, but t’s a good watch.

I had no idea how the government tried to sweep the explosion under the rug, and how that ultimately lead to so many other citizens dying. Also didn’t know the backstory of Chernobyl the city, and how it was a hub for young Russians during a time of prosperity.

Good watch if anyone has the time.

Last edited:
there’s a documentary called Chernobyl: the lost tapes that was added sometime this year. It’s narrated in Russian so it has subtitles, but t’s a good watch.

I had no idea how the government tried to sweep the explosion under the rug, and how that ultimately lead to so many other citizens dying. Also didn’t know the backstory of Chernobyl the city, and how it was a hub for young Russians during a time of prosperity.

Good watch if anyone has the time.

Is it a continuation of the miniseries or something separate? I saw the minseries and it opened my eyes to what happen. I had only heard of it.

1657843669747.jpeg

1657843782130.gif

Just finished Tokyo Vice. Pretty good but they must have been really confident in getting a second season cause they left so many storylines open.

Man they struggle with the closed captioning on black shows on here. Not even slang terms, but regular words. Do people still do this or is this all AI now?

They finally starting putting an A rather than ER on some newer shows. That was very annoying.

I just watch les Boardwalk for the first time, I had no idea that I was on the last episode lol. The show had lots of potential to go longer, it didn’t feel stale or boring.

First two episodes of Rap **** up on Max.

The premiere started off going hard on the social media tip and that whole generation but then I realized most of the ep is basically Issa Rae talking and rapping to herself in the mirror :lol:

On the other tip, I get how some may think of the City Girls watching this but hey aint them.

Cute girls though and they talented

Elon Musky :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO @ mans just finished jerking off and immediately got his hand in his hair. Breaking all types of protocol. He either lying about being backed up or is super masty

Last edited:
First two episodes of Rap **** up on Max.

The premiere started off going hard on the social media tip and that whole generation but then I realized most of the ep is basically Issa Rae talking and rapping to herself in the mirror :lol:

On the other tip, I get how some may think of the City Girls watching this but hey aint them.

Cute girls though and they talented

Elon Musky :lol:
Is it not based on the City girls?

Second episode of The Rehearsal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This numbers guy an NTer? Swear I saw dudes on here talking crazy like that before

Back
Top Bottom