MAX | Out Now |

i caught the first ep of the rehearsal. what a great, weird show. definitely not for everyone. dude’s emotional reaction at the end was like 2 cherries on a sundae. this show might deserve its’ own thread at some point. gonna watch #2 tomorrow.

started episode 2. are most people this weird? would i come off as a super weirdo?

this is made me chuckle… .
297E7A53-FD3D-4BAA-B3CA-386F71C9D7E1.jpeg

edit: “sasquatch liaisons” 😂😂😂

anyone that watches this ep HAS TO read this tweet thread 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Just watched rap ish, somewhat entertaining but pretty seems like wannabe City Girls story and geared For younger audience with all the social media refs

Cant blame issa for a simple show like that, hbo bag must of been nice

So the people in the rehearsal are in fact real? Couldn’t distinguish if they were actors and this was all a parody. Show is so funny :rofl:
Ever watch Nathan For You? All real people. Some of the circumstances are for sure manipulated, like in this recent Rehearsal episode getting Robbin to show up by having a crew member scout and ask him to show up. But I can't imagine Nathan or anyone else was like "hey man hit this bong and then threaten your roommate while praising Jesus Christ before offering to drive back to the farmhouse" :lol:

Started Rap **** and it's decent so far. The social media frames (IG Live, FaceTime, Twitch, etc.) were definitely jarring at first but I'm getting used to it. Gonna give it a few more episodes to find its footing. There's definitely some potential.

Back
Top Bottom