* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

I love my Omega Speedmaster (thanks old man) and Oakley Timebomb, and I'm done with G-shocks (same watch diff B.S. collab), and have always liked Nixons.

364525972.jpg

Originally Posted by cjspida619

stayfresh25- good stuff you really steppin ya game up i like all those xi's u just copped

thanks homie...just traded those CDP 4's for hella FRESH OG black/red 16's...uppers are FRESH, but the bottoms are dookie brown haha. the leather ishella soft on these though

nice Nixon up there. I want the red one too but they are expensive
ohwell.gif
Ill stick wit G lides for now.

T21D i like that watch. i've got the all black, not so special one, but it's a great bang around watch.

some stuff from the HUF grab-bag thingy and a couple pairs of shoes from the SPOT's mothers day sale.

2qtvott.jpg

hwcncz.jpg

tzbzo.jpg

Nice pic up yall

Never liked these at 1st... Loving them now...
pimp.gif

Using my Connects to the full Advatange, yall can say i went it
pimp.gif

*** Bonus***
solider 3's
happy.gif

Relaxing for just a bit...

2wg9imd.jpg

25ajf9x.jpg

good morning to me

1s aren't fitting the way they should, and it's just too much black on the shoe, couldn't pass em up when i was gettin my 90s and now i'mpassinem up ahahhhah

Originally Posted by daaznfella

good morning to me

1s aren't fitting the way they should, and it's just too much black on the shoe, couldn't pass em up when i was gettin my 90s and now i'mpassin em up ahahhhah
I'd say your morning damn good
pimp.gif
You get them fromGOODS?

yes from GOODS, one of the few times where there was NOT a bunch of people out there, after me and my friend had gotten the last 9s

daaznfella. those are my size. 9. i wanna get all 3 pairs but the funds aint right right now. smh guess i gotta pass for now

$105 u.s. delivered. DS, until about 5 mins ago when i took the stickers off and trees out and strutted around thehouse...

Back
Top Bottom