* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I turned these BMP blacktoes into.......
These....... OLD LoVes II.

I had my friend Eric aka "EL Cappy Customz" do them for me.

Nice i was considering doing that to the CDP 1s since they were higher.
How do you know cappy?????? he did some sick customs for me (turned pure IV's into cement/fire red like the 3's) and I think I might buythe white supreme highs he has up at Burn Rubber....

Cappy does some very very very nice customs......

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yup Raging Toro Bravo Bull-whatever pack is releasing seperately in Europe

Black 3Ms this weekend, hopefully reds next

They are nice on - was raining tonight so didnt wear them out but first dry day and its on i think

If i can help anyone out give us a shout

I rather the Reds than 3M's IMO.

Few Obey Tees, Nothing Special

dsc00046.jpg

dsc00048.jpg

you know what..."SBvj426"? I was thinking of doing that also because everything on the shoe was setup for a custom job except the bottom of the shoewhich is black. Also the
tongue on the Left shoe was turning brown for some reason I think from the air or something. Frankly I'm still going to do that shoe but I want themcustomized to look like the
Black and Royal Blue 2001 joint's...... I think that would be sick!!!
pimp.gif

How do you know cappy?????? he did some sick customs for me (turned pure IV's into cement/fire red like the 3's) and I think I might buy the white supreme highs he has up at Burn Rubber....

Cappy does some very very very nice customs......

Well..."DublBagn"... I know Eric from Burn Rubber. I go up there sometime's and just hangout when I'm in Royal Oak. I've had Eric do acouple of other joints for me and have had him do a couple of pairs for my girlfriend. He's good at what he does. I'm gonna do a photoshoot with himand his creations when he gets some time. I want to get his name out there more. If you want you can bring some of your customs that he has done for you and Iwill include them in the photoshoot.

Hey.. DublBagn .... are you going to the "Motown Sneaker Swap" at Wild Woodys on May 31? I am and I plan on taking Pics and picking up a pair ofkicks.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

stayfresh25 - nice pick up on XI's! Please post before and after pics of seaglowing

thanks homie. i'll be posting my restoration as i go in the restoration thread. i have to order more seaglow and im heading to the store later to get someritz to help some of the yellowing on the mesh of the concords

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Where can i find livestrong 90's???

ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Las Vegas