* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

PM me!
272123751_o.jpg

My most recent pick ups, I have my last pair of shoes on their way. As soon as they arrive, I'm done for a long time.

Thanks for the comps everyone. A LOT of time and energy went into those Supremes. Those are hands down my most fulfilling purchase since my first pair of OGfoam ones a few years ago. Best believe they will be worn until they decompose.

The bucket list is in FULL effect.

I forgot one more pick-up from 2 weeks ago.

What's up Hammy? The foams aren't for sale/trade. Too much sentimental value behind them. Especially considering I got them ds for less than their 1997msrp. lol

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

What's up Hammy? The foams aren't for sale/trade. Too much sentimental value behind them. Especially considering I got them for less than their 1997 msrp. lol
I almost bought an OG pair a while back, but they were too beat for me. That is a clean pair though. And great HOH pearls

high af1s? nice!

and yes those MVP's are ugly....i hope resellers get theirs cuz they are not the best...especially what happened today lol

edit: here are my pick ups today

14ct9tx.jpg

^ i found them at the rack, it was part of the croc pack that they released earlier this year with the white patent, and black patent lows and chukkas...

picked these up from a buddy for cheap... this is probably why:
DSC00632.JPG
DSC00633.JPG

Heard ironing them down will help de-crease them.. any other methods??

Back
Top Bottom