* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

good thing i passed on does pop champagne foams aka pearls
grin.gif

copped these babies today
devil.gif

2ur86ro.jpg

2w3ukog.jpg

I saw those Frees in person omg i gotta cop asap..............and the Lunars are beautiful no way around it

rjpadin - I haven't bought an album in years and was considering getting the blackout 2, you mind expanding on your view about it? Thanks.

Originally Posted by King Sole

rjpadin - I haven't bought an album in years and was considering getting the blackout 2, you mind expanding on your view about it? Thanks.

Definetly go out and buy it, the record companies will continue to only put money into ring tone rappers unless the true heads buy the real. As for the albumRedman is back after a so-so Red Gone Wild. Red has come back hungry. First 7 tracks are fire, highlighted by the UGK guest appearance (Pimp C on the chorusand Bun B dropping a tight verse) City Lights. It slows down a bit after that (much like the first blackout) and picks up again at track 14 with the Rae andGhost joint Four Minutes to Lockdown, (BTW from what I am hearing from The Chef lately OBFCL 2 is going to be fire).

El came thru with the quickness on these! Loved his attention to detail on the stitching thru the snakeskin! Love the hang tags on the back! Wish the snakeskinwas grey but all good in the end. Hopefully they make the red suede blazer highs in a 15/14 when they come out. Enjoy the pix!

I have better pix but this stupid memory stick isn't reading right on my mac. If only macs had a sd card slot arrgghhh...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

...............Those look tired.

trying to increase post count??? ive seen you post random replies in some other threads like
Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

word noticed it to wanted to call him out but I siad nawww ... at least I aint the only one whonoticed

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i never thought i'd be so
sick.gif
about foams being posted so much...
laugh.gif
For some reason they remind me of satin instead of pearl
sick.gif
3121884721_d5012d8ea3.jpg
This is from a few pages back, but negative, my man. I don't want these shoes. What do I have to be salty about?
laugh.gif
You and your assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom