May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Made the biggest purchase of my life - bought a condo one block from here. Pics after I close in June
smile.gif

28rpkrk.jpg
I thought you were gonna say you brought the team.

and from the outside it does not look like they play baseball there.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Made the biggest purchase of my life - bought a condo one block from here. Pics after I close in June
smile.gif

28rpkrk.jpg

Flint- the next time I head to Chi, it'll be during baseball season and this time no excuses for not getting me in.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

25hzkp0.jpg

smh.gif
I should've stuck with my instincts and got that TV......Does it swivel? I can't remember, that was the deal breaker that pushed me towards my LG
I copped that same tv, same size man... People always commenting it.... I think it's too big for my bedroom though. Bought it at BestBuy and tookfull advantage of their price match thing... Very next day I spotted the same exact tv for 400 cheaper at Circuit City
wink.gif
They almost died when I showed up the next day with the ad! TV's soooosick though.

BTW How's MGS Online?? Thinking of reserving it just for the beta code.. Worth it?

picked up these 4's 2day from a classmate for 25 bucks i was kinda geeked b4 i seen em i have ah lotta work 2 do w/ them but do u guys think i can actuallyrestore these 4's n2 good shape?
29ztx76.jpg
if u look closely u can see the toe is scuffed...
24wyrrn.jpg
this is what got me peep the soles both shoes looked like this...
2lktzsp.jpg
i mean overall i think i got ah good deal on em i jus wished they still looked like this...
10zadr6.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice Indiglo's!

Foamposites from a freind $20

Lebron IV's $20

Kobe 1's $10 ea

Do you recall if they had a size 12 on the Kobe's? I might have to send my boy out there to pick up a pair for me.
Originally Posted by ffighter

Originally Posted by meabm2006

yo ffighter! where'd you get that west coast shirt? it's pretty sick.

haha..thanks....yeah, break alot of necks with that one.....my kids even ask "why is your McDonalds shirt upside down?" I actually found it in Montebello Mall in Montebello, Ca while visiting fam. Sorry, can't remember the name of the store though.

peace
That was probably from Workmens in the Montebello Mall, I don't think that store is there anymore. Did they have some sneakers behind thecash registers?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice Indiglo's!

Foamposites from a freind $20

Lebron IV's $20

Kobe 1's $10 ea

Do you recall if they had a size 12 on the Kobe's? I might have to send my boy out there to pick up a pair for me.
Originally Posted by ffighter

Originally Posted by meabm2006

yo ffighter! where'd you get that west coast shirt? it's pretty sick.

haha..thanks....yeah, break alot of necks with that one.....my kids even ask "why is your McDonalds shirt upside down?" I actually found it in Montebello Mall in Montebello, Ca while visiting fam. Sorry, can't remember the name of the store though.

peace
That was probably from Workmens in the Montebello Mall, I don't think that store is there anymore. Did they have some sneakers behind the cash registers?

Yeah, think they did. Wife swears it was next to Burger King....i wasn't sure about that so didn't add that piece of info. Is that the samestore??

Congrats on the Chicago condo! I love that city, but those 5 months of -600 degree weather is too much for me. Go cubbies!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

picked up these 4's 2day from a classmate for 25 bucks i was kinda geeked b4 i seen em i have ah lotta work 2 do w/ them but do u guys think i can actually restore these 4's n2 good shape?
29ztx76.jpg
if u look closely u can see the toe is scuffed...
24wyrrn.jpg
this is what got me peep the soles both shoes looked like this...
2lktzsp.jpg
i mean overall i think i got ah good deal on em i jus wished they still looked like this...
10zadr6.jpg

fugazi

Back
Top Bottom