May 2008 Pickup Thread

Johnny Blaze, you had that guy end the auction early? I was watching those, but I'm unemployed until July so I'll start competing over more shoes whenI move to CT.

this shirt came in the mail last week

70735048d4460f0e882dad1b7395cad2c374c3c.pjpg

I was disappointed in II Trill. There were a few songs I really liked and it was nowhere near as bad as his first but after hearing a couple of songs beforethe album released, I guess I expected more.

Disappointment. Song with Pimp is wild though. Such a shame he passed as he was continuing to get better....and Bun the opposite.

Got these two over the weekend.

Also picked up Estelle's and She Wants Revenge's first album today(no pics though).

EDIT: Saw those GTA stickers on the last page. I'll put mine up in a sec along with something a lil bigger...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Johnny Blaze, you had that guy end the auction early? I was watching those, but I'm unemployed until July so I'll start competing over more shoes when I move to CT.

for some reason he ended all his auctions early. i thought he had ended it for someone else, turns out he didnt so i made him an offer. and now they areall mine.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vir Sum -- try to get GTA 4 for your new 360 (just got it yesterday and I freaking love the game).

These probably won't get much love here, but two pairs I've been after for a while. W)taps came in last week. Logan mids in Brown to match the Blackones I already have. NEED the white ones in sz.10, please get at me if you have them.
318121035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom