May 2008 Pickup Thread

34ii7fp.jpg

all this came in today...

bobbitos
2w68g3p.jpg

OG XIV - one of my favorite jordans ever...
eilav4.jpg

LDRS fitteds - Thanks Ty
vuve9.jpg

old New Era fitted - Thanks Edwin
o89ma1.jpg

and some vintage Nike posters of Sir Charles...
300b442.jpg

30uxnao.jpg

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

As ugly as those things are, those Smart cars are becoming more common place nowadays. You may look like an idiot, but they are definitely the wave of the future.

Times are changing bigtime.

The Wall Street Journal reported around $7 average by Labor Day. Think ya'll might want to reevaluate your spending on sneakers.

well i'm over here in the uk and the cost is about 129.3pence per litre. having done some back of the napkin sums* that means a us gallon in the ukcurrently costs about $9.86. i for one am very glad i have a smart roadster otherwise i could barely afford to drive anywhere!

*sums based on 1 us gallon = 3.85 litres and £1 = $1.98

my car:

ps just to keep vaguely on topic i picked up the cdp 6/17 and it's ace! i love the carmines!!!

^Almost $10 is craziness

That smartcar is not half bad though, how much is that? In USD if you don't mind haha

Phinsfan13 wrote:
As ugly as those things are, those Smart cars are becoming more common place nowadays. You may look like an idiot, but they are definitely the wave of the future.

Times are changing bigtime.

The Wall Street Journal reported around $7 average by Labor Day. Think ya'll might want to reevaluate your spending on sneakers.

are you talking about a gallon of gas if so thats just too crazy they keep playing with us
theres tons of gas in US but they dont want to mess with environment i say EFFFF the environment we need gas prices to go down my accord isalmost getting close to $40 a tank
smh.gif
if they tap the theAlaska reserve gas would go down to $1something again

b3ca4d49d938rc5.jpg

My mom bought while I was buyin some shorts at JC Penny. Really don't dig Fusions but What The Hell they were free.
Also bought 4 pairs of shorts for $50.00
pimp.gif

^eww is the mesh pre yellowed on those fusion Vs?
Of course not. It's a shade of Orange Blaze -- the hottest color for the summer season obviously.

And Erick...your mom is too nice to you. You shoulda returned them and got HER a gift or something. Out of all the shoes we all have...If there was ever a shoeyou don't need -- it's Fusion V's.

Back
Top Bottom