May 2008 WDYWT!!

i actually really like those pants
laugh.gif

info?

Originally Posted by never wear them

colachampan sounds good, BUT LETS TAKE IT TO THE GUTTER, PUT THE SODA IN A BAG WITH A STRAW AND TIE A KNOTT... HAHAHAH. DAMN I LOVE MY COUNTRY.

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
I read this and it took me back to vacations in my parents home village inHonduras. Central America is The BEST lol.

P.S. Pupusas are great. lol

<---Puro Salvatrucho

man I just got some LEGIT salvadorean horchata in the fridge, not the mexican stuff. Ours looks like a chunk of hash before you break it down and filter itwith the cloth.

What i love is the plato tipico, the platano, frijoles fritos, queso fresco, and the bread. But what i do is make it into a sandwich. Ya'll need to try it!

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I'm all for matching, but couldn't you have found a less racist fitted? I've never understood how so many people can wear any of the Native American team gear (especially the Cleveland Indians).

TaaDaaaa....word to the mutha.

2148vax.jpg

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by xeneize10

That looks delicious right there!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Colachampan!! although I prefer Tropical UVA, grape flavored soda.

What type of soup is that up there? Mondongo? sopa de pata, de res??

We need to start a team El Salvador
its not soup, its a bowl of beans, for the white rice. seriously, SOMEONE START A TEAM SALVI, i'm all in.
happy.gif

colachampan sounds good, BUT LETS TAKE IT TO THE GUTTER, PUT THE SODA IN A BAG WITH A STRAW AND TIE A KNOTT... HAHAHAH. DAMN I LOVE MY COUNTRY.

All those do look good
pimp.gif
but you forgot that rice originated from eastern China
nerd.gif
so you have all but ONE SalvadoreanFOOD
laugh.gif
i like mine better. i think Mexican rice is bomb tho... that combination fried rice that asains do is good also, with some soy sauce and your set.

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

TEZ from the spot right above the APOLLO?
lol nah not above the Apollo but not too far away. Its called Concrete Jungle above the Rite Aid (or one of those pharmacies)

Back
Top Bottom