May 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by dunkman16

What is that on ur neck!
roll.gif
been seein that for the past couple of days..

tired.gif
Have some class man. How old are you? I swear, some people on hereare just pathetic. If y'all act like you do on here in real-life (which I know you don't), I hope you grow up soon...

To change the topic a lil' bit.......................

1011021wm0.jpg

ONE DOWN.......

THREE TO GO!!!

@#$% THEM MOTHER @#$% SPURS!!!!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Is that a LEADER frame LeftyJeenyus, if so def nice settup going on there. from what i can see. I need to upgrade my bike : (

yeah it is. 720tr. came with a dent on the rear chainstay, sent back, they sent one back with one somewhere else but on the chainstay also. good thing theysaid they will replace it should it crumble due to that. I sticker'd the other side quite a bit. i like how i did the LEAD the hundreds haha. geometryisn't the greatest, but its a nice starter frame......

also, thanks for the bday wishes murph and brett and killer. just got out of indiana jones 4 midnight showing. movie was about 2 hours, but good. too bad iwas
grin.gif
after drinking......

nice rotation everyone the last 2 pages.....killing it.

^^^arrrgggg, come on sneakermane! Dont tell me your a laker fan. Lakers suck! Its only one game, spurs are gonna take em, no problem. If not, then the celticswill in the next round. I got Love for LA, just hate those lakers though.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

To change the topic a lil' bit.......................

1011021wm0.jpg

ONE DOWN.......

THREE TO GO!!!

@#$% THEM MOTHER @#$% SPURS!!!!

HOLLA!!!

Let's go Lakers...let's go.......

Lots of HEAT lately guys and that's right go KOBE go!!

wdywt220508vq6.jpg

wdywt220508am36090nl7.jpg

Recon
Stussy
'Army'
Air Max 360/90
STARKS

Paix
c.

Go Lakers!!!!...Go!!!!!!

I should be wearing something lakers today myself.
embarassed.gif

Cleveland......

DC.1969.OG 1991 Air Mowabb "Umber"
2111ouq.jpg

2i88ah0.jpg

yessir shortc94, sneakermane and cweak....LETS GO LAKERS! they showed a lot of heart last night and pulled out a big W! 3 more and its back in the finals....

nice stuff everybody!

Originally Posted by dunkman16

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

05.21.08 Black Cement III's
- Doctors & Taco Bell.

What is that on ur neck!
roll.gif
been seein that for the past couple of days..
My bad i was alil high when i did that!And to whoever said something or commented calm the _____ down yal act like female dogs in hot heat lol it wasntthat serious it was a question...Go wash ur neck....I like ur cement 3s.....hahaha peace out youngens
laugh.gif

PS:The dude with the PHRESH on his forearm arm.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

certainly not the first L he's taken, that's for sure
LOL i still got my infrareds too!That would have been a terrible trade.i rocked em yesterday
roll.gif

roll.gif
you're a fool

You shouldn't have made the agreement with me in the first place if you didn't want to trade them to me.

And you even wanted me to ship first.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad i was alil high when i did that!And to whoever said something or commented calm the _____ down yal act like female dogs in hot heat lol it wasnt that serious it was a question...Go wash ur neck....I like ur cement 3s.....hahaha peace out youngens
laugh.gif

2pqkl76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom