May 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Now intothedark I'm not tryin to get at you at all so don't take it the wrong way. I just have a few simple questions? If its hot enough to roll up/tie ur pants like capries/shorts why not just wear shorts? And since its hot enough to roll/wear those things why where a sweater?

Also are you sponsered by supreme?
nerd.gif
JK!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice supremes though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like he isn't wearing socks either

and
on_line.gif
tommykairaa

where ist he quote in your sig from? i know it but i can't remember and it's gonna bother me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dope Tart.Clay ATC2s! I think Imma pass on the Sharkleys for those...
Am I the only one AFRAID of the Sharkley's? I'm guessing because I was never really a Darwin or Ndestrukt fan and that'swhat they remind of.

Not worn today but worn yesterday: taken from Ka'anapali beach on the island of Maui (just got back from our honeymoon =)

^^ congrats man, hope you had a nice trip
devil.gif
wink.gif

I wore DMP XIs today to pick up the pack, and .....
8b215ae038da904eda98784ae2778a160a3a412.pjpg

... and to meet these dudes (they were at the mall where I work), may the force be with me
fe415be733de9d44e2ca9d19edd039cdefa0d28.pjpg

to go car shopping, then about 2hrs after that i get a call from my aunt to see if i would take her 98 eclipse with 80k miles for free, i accepted, might aswell right?

2h6rjlv.jpg

dbpbwk.jpg

-alife
-apc
-futura

Originally Posted by briannnnn

gasp, good looks and props to you rooting for the good guys

laugh.gif
yankees aint losing...you must be mistaking us for the mets or something

been a yankees fan forever man. the seats i had were about 100 feet from the yankee dugout it was a cool experience since im usually way up high. plus theyanks won, 12 to 6.

Back
Top Bottom