May 2008 WDYWT!!

Blog Update (first in a few weeks
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Info? I see the ZXZ but not the following numbers. Kinda
glasses.gif

C-Law (aka Chris Law) is one of the founding member of CrookedTongues.com and now he's one of the top designers at Adidas. He created a "C-Lawpack" that included an array of styles with everything from ZX's, Half Shells, Forums, and Attitude Lows.

2_by_4.jpg

2_by_4-2.jpg

WHY THE HELL does everyone block out their face??/

Mad acne or what? Soooo stupid....I want you to see my whole body..but not my face...you might see me in public and kick my +#* for the @%%* I talkonhere......LOL

Originally Posted by nimisiskrash

Originally Posted by briannnnn

a3415864c3598d6de4d15283be0d650af75a7c0.jpg
wear you cop the tee at? real fresh and classic.

I think from a Polo outlet years ago (at least six yrs ago? I can't remember anymore, sorry)
I wore the red one today for Memorial Day. Going to aBBQ later

3e035e8b63e0c8445c1886d26d53a5fedb9868a.jpg

d891556fc85b8865669db63ec32a9a7238dc2db.jpg

bustinjustin kind of jeans are those? ive been looking for a good grey pair, also ive been curious what is "dim sum"?

AJFlint13 wrote:

WHY THE HELL does everyone block out their face??/
Mad acne or what? Soooo stupid....I want you to see my whole body..but not my face...you might see me in public and kick my +#* for the @%%* I talk onhere......LOL

smh.gif
tired.gif
First the JB WDYWT, now you're coming in here trying to start trouble huh? The last few pics you've posted have been of just your shoes, soyou answered your own dumb question. And why are you so eager to see the faces of other men, IDK that seems Soooo suspect.

Vice....I see a "Strength In Numbers" tee, my fav Hundreds tee.

Cris.

Word, that's my favorite too. I have the black/teal/pink colorway too. My other favorite is the skull/wreath with the lightning bolt on the back. I need toget it tailored to a M cuz it's an XL. I can't believe those came out 4 years ago
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom