May 2008 WDYWT!!

shootin around with the fellas on a chilly day in philadelphia.

4gngqr.jpg

wow krooma. that hat and tee is so dope!!!!! i wish those free rods were avail in other colors, but those are really clean

TK's new part in the Deathwish video was surprisingly good........
2461796057_fac50e720a.jpg

I hate fixies but that Undefeated hat is dope!

^^^^Oh my bad...I think everything is always related to fixies now a days when it comes to bikes. Is it just like a racing bike inspired hat ie Tour De France?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

wow krooma. that hat and tee is so dope!!!!! i wish those free rods were avail in other colors, but those are really clean
I've seen free rods in a blk/gold colorway.

^^^^He's a skater...turn rap star (sort of). He rides for Baker and is in a rap crew called Fly Society. Also was Compton %!% Terry in Bam's show.....
Check out P-Rod....haha!

5.3.08 Un-DS Pippen Is

NT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!... Although they did hold up through about 2 hours of walking on the city streets and sitting, some of the foamy red stuff inside theair bubble has begun to come off, leaving a few small pieces of white foamy stuff on the inside. Has all the white stuff chipped off that will ever chip off,or will it continue to deteriorate/chip off? Do you suggest I stop wearing them, or can I continue to wear them? I have provided a picture of the area inquestion below the first picture.

Thanks for the help, I really need it.

HERE IS THE AREA IN QUESTION (This is from when they were DS, the chipping has occured in the back part):

Back
Top Bottom