May 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

mad.gif
I can't decide whether to get the Newcastle's or not...

More convincing shots, please?
nerd.gif
haha. im in the exact same position.

trust me, my last SB was the Tiffanys, the Newcastles are the best quality SB in years

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

areyouin729 Yea Thats My 350z. IT Took 70 Odd Dollars To Fill The Tank Up As Well. lol

it's killin me man, if i didnt live 15-20 minutes from my work I don't know what the hell i'd be doing...
I only fill up the tank like $20at time now unless i'm going on trips, if someone steals it they aren't getting very far on my gas money
laugh.gif

uploaded wrong pic... i hate it when i'm taking pics in the school bathroom and ppl walk in...soooo embarassing
2w4ckr4.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Supreme Blazers are sick! Hyped...but still sick.

everybody jumping on the wagon now.

daprescription...I'm trying to figure out, who the hell made you the first Laker fan ever created?! Getoutta'here!!! LAKERS 4 CELTICS 1....

HOLLA!!!

I was joking
laugh.gif
. I guess only s&t regulars would get it
ohwell.gif
. I'm not even a lakers fan
embarassed.gif

got my new Inter Milan tee in yesterday

And I really really wish these we're still a little fresher.. totally beat up AM90, seriously one of my favourite colourways and also my first pair of AirMax 90's copped like 2 years ago before I ever kinda rolled into this "sneakerfreaking" thing

still got love for these but definitely should get another new pair, someday but now I just need to get so many more other cw's/models

Back
Top Bottom