May 2008 WDYWT!!

Stunt, hahahahaha. BBQ in the bathroom. That's funny.

And j2o, is REALIZE coming out with new designs?
Or is that an old design that never came out?

Sup Yall.
Over The Weekend.

Stussy T
Seven Jeans
Band-Aids
2nitfs6.jpg

123o12e.jpg

Cold As Ice T (Brooklyn Projects Edition)
LRG Shorts
Cascade Hemps
30wpmwh.jpg

2naob38.jpg

Thursday .
A Day without Skinnies
Supreme.MO.Stapleton.levi.milivanilli

Friday .
Supreme.Knicks.skinny.Brian anderson

Saturday .
chilled home

Sunday .
Supreme.church clothes.LacosteIzod.ChromeII

Today .
Yankee.Cranium.uniqlo.IX

Sup_

Thanks WHITMONSTER.

Originally Posted by irpstakid

Stunt, hahahahaha. BBQ in the bathroom. That's funny.

And j2o, is REALIZE coming out with new designs?
Or is that an old design that never came out?

New design, just one shirt for right now. Be on the lookout.
Peace.

i just wanted to thank the person involved in letting me obtain these jems. bad brains is one of my all-time favorite bands. i was fortunate to open up a showwith them way back in the day when i used to be in a hardcore/punk/thrash/acidrock band. again, thank you for all your help, bro
pimp.gif

^^ Those trainers came out a few years back, They were part of the THE ONES pack, involving an Air Max 1, Air Force 1 high and Trainer 1s. I actually picked upthose for 9.99 in finish line a month after they came out. I did have a birthday $20 gift certificate, but i still payed 9.99!

Originally Posted by az005us

^^ Those trainers came out a few years back, They were part of the THE ONES pack, involving an Air Max 1, Air Force 1 high and Trainer 1s. I actually picked up those for 9.99 in finish line a month after they came out. I did have a birthday $20 gift certificate, but i still payed 9.99!

Yeah I picked mine up from Nordstrom Rack back in 2005 for 30.00 bucks.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

lexflex, i wish my structures still looked that clean
Thanks Brian, though I have to admit it has more to do with the fact I've only worn em twice in the last 5 months...Was waiting for the sun to comethrough
glasses.gif

Ralph Lauren
Gap
Nike

248yq.jpg

to see this guy
5o5e0p.jpg

best performance i've ever seen, man gave his all, if you get a chance go to this show, DO IT, you will not be dissapointed

^^ Those trainers came out a few years back, They were part of the THE ONES pack, involving an Air Max 1, Air Force 1 high and Trainer 1s. I actually picked up those for 9.99 in finish line a month after they came out. I did have a birthday $20 gift certificate, but i still payed 9.99!
Yup, The Air Force 1 Highs sat on shelves in my town too. They came out in '04

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

peterock, are those the drys you usually rock? the cuffs are lookin better. nice jacket too man!

thanks, brett! the demin i've been wearing lately are the flathead 4001bk's and the SEXFT05 (self edge x flat head) that have the big ginormuscuffs. those are now about be hemmed and chainstitched. these are the iron heart 1634's.

thanks, MAKnogETxx1!

Back
Top Bottom