May 2008 WDYWT!!

^^KBiZZle... real clean man, need those in my life.

today...
mhaxs7.png

As usual, great fits everyone.

First WDYWT post EVER. Kept it simple for a rainy day in NJ: New Era x H&M x Casio x Air Force 180 Oly' Barks.

051208_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Wow, dude searched the internet for "bodyguard", then saved the file on his computer, uploaded it onto photobucket, and then posted it into WDYWT thread to try to clown on me. I think you could've done something a little more productive with your time than that bro.

i'm not taking sides but i just want to say that i have wasted many, many hours googling images, saving them to my comp, blending the pics in photoshop,adding some captions and then uploading them into my picturetrail....all in the name of pure shennanegans. for me it's a great time killer at work. i amfull of foolishness like that. between the internet, paper football tournaments, red bull/pumpkin seed store runs and naps on the toilet, i have managed tofill up entire work weeks by doing absolutely nothing work-related. mr. phinsfan, please don't criticize people who work hard at doingnothing - it's an art that you can only aspire to achieve. good day to you sir.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

mr. phinsfan, please don't criticize people who work hard at doing nothing - it's an art that you can only aspire to achieve. good day to you sir.

^^ This is very true lol. I myself have gotten very close to mastering this art. & I dont mean to keep Co-Signin against this dude but damn he'scatchin it. lol

Originally Posted by proFRESH

Originally Posted by proFRESH

idk but to me that skatedeck is a little toooo clean.....
laugh.gif

In that dude's defense... he DID say it was a new deck and that he was using old wheels and trucks.

So before you try to clown on someone, get your facts straight
I swear I hate NT sometimes cause some of ya'll think your poop don't stink.

Get out of here with that bull
ooooo so agressive...
laugh.gif

you need to relax.....i can assure you my doodoo stinks....
you should get an oscar for your performance....
smh.gif

Wow, dude searched the internet for "bodyguard", then saved the file on his computer, uploaded it onto photobucket, and then posted it into WDYWT thread to try to clown on me. I think you could've done something a little more productive with your time than that bro.
Get the eff out of here.

OR......he could just right-click, select properties and then get the url of the image. Also, he could have just copied the web address of the image whenhe clicked on it, put in the IMG tags and post it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom