MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

There are few mismate problems at South Side Chicago Outlet regarding the XI & XII... Hopefully employees checked them while they got processed.. So ifanyone wants the XII in one sz 11 the other sz 11.5 call them up

South Chicago got these in this week as well, damn tempting. John showed me these today, retail $225, factory price $179.99. Air Force One Supreme Rasheed. Truly a "supreme", leather is sweet, looks good. tried to get him to do 20% off sale on them and he said no go. They haven't even hit the flooryet so if you're interested you may want to talk to a manager.

It's really a beautiful shoe. FSr he said available.

Few others you might like below. Chalk VI at $129.99

AJF6 LS $129.99

AJF6 $99.99

Retro 8 Stealth, $99.99

Max 97, $79.99

Air Max Penny II, $79.99

Air Force 1 Premium "Yankees", Marked down to $79.99

Other really nice Jordan and sportswear stuff. Max 90's, Air Max LTD's, etc. Pretty sweet women's styles right now too. And their Jordan apparelassortment is always good.

^^^^^^

Also, kids 20/3, 22/1, and 5/18 Collezione packs marked down to $84.99 for any ladies that can fit em' or youngsters.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Ok so I gave in....XIs sz 7.5 x 2....thanks for the post...

and when i hit you up in the morning before hand you said PASS
smh.gif
laugh.gif

we all do that C
laugh.gif

glad you copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xbiker- yea Riverhead IVs never hit the floor,but they did at another outlet
that person needs to post pics
nerd.gif
roll.gif

well I know for a fact there was a 4/19 gs cdp at deer park on the back wall if that counts
grin.gif
I think the price was 109.99$ for both and I also think this was in the end offebuary so it was during F&F too

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn I might have to hit up riverhead more often, it's like 25 minutes away from my house. I wonder if tanger or riverhead will get more 11s or 12s?
I have yet to really see anything good at riverhead besides those silver foams, and ive been going to riverhead consistently for over a year now.But if riverhead does get the 11s and 12s youll def see me
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago got these in this week as well, damn tempting. John showed me these today, retail $225, factory price $179.99. Air Force One Supreme Rasheed. Truly a "supreme", leather is sweet, looks good. tried to get him to do 20% off sale on them and he said no go. They haven't even hit the floor yet so if you're interested you may want to talk to a manager.
Thanks for the update! The AF1 Sheeds are definitely tempting but that price tag is telling me no.

pimp.gif
got another one Red/Black/White LRG iPhone case

BONUS:

GENTRY'S fail is my gain... (kids size 3)

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago got these in this week as well, damn tempting. John showed me these today, retail $225, factory price $179.99. Air Force One Supreme Rasheed. Truly a "supreme", leather is sweet, looks good. tried to get him to do 20% off sale on them and he said no go. They haven't even hit the floor yet so if you're interested you may want to talk to a manager.
Thanks for the update! The AF1 Sheeds are definitely tempting but that price tag is telling me no.
Yeah, I feel you. But it's such a sweet shoe. Hopefully they go down. I think $149.99 would be okay, $129.99 sounds a lot betterthough.I'll keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Wonder if the 20% off is good on the Pennys or Chalks......
Probably not, both are merchandised in their regular bins. The shoes on their backwall ( I've heard the store manager refer to them as"hash" or limited size product ) is the stuff on sale. You can usually find something pretty solid on South Chicago's backwall. Lot of ZoomSoldier II's marked down to under $40, stuff like that. If you wear a size 14 or bigger you usually find some real steals there. Just gotta get a luckystrike with the size.

I'm telling ya, this store continually scores great stuff. Now, retros will always be limited everywhere, but if you like sportswear and basketballit's the best store I've been too for factory stores. The females have some sweet stuff too, as I've picked up numerous Air Max 90's,LTD's, BW's, AF1's, etc. for the ladyfriend(s). Same for kids. And the employees are cool, a lot of sneakerheads there.

My brother wears a sz 14, I just ordered him 2 pairs of AJ 21 white/silver from there for $74.88 shipped. That was this past weekend with the 30% off hashwall sale, plus free shipping with Nikefind. Do you live near South Chicago outlet? If you do, would you mind letting us know what they have in sz 14-15.Greatly appreciate everything you have done in this thread

went to NTLA on Thursday

Penny 2's all white $83.99 (employee said it's probably the last run before they send em out to the outlets)
Windrunner's in Black/Purple, White/Royal, Grey/Red, Silver/Green $39.99-56.99
they still have the playoff kobe iv's
asked what sizes available..employee replied w/ "we got 'em"
laugh.gif

black griffey's in a size 8 & 14
not too much to report as it's pretty much almost whatever you see on ndc is at ntla

I did go to san marcos yesterday. only thing worth mentioning was the air max 95 plus for 59.99. The biggest size i saw was an 11 though. Colors were allblack, all white, white navy blue and silver.

Nordstom Rack
Costa Mesa

picked up a pair of military AJ1s for 50, and volt zoom victorys for 30
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lots of hyperdunk TB, mostly red/white and burgundy/white in scattered sizes. some purple/white and blue/white in there too...

AJ1 hi strap red/white/black sz 13
AJF 12 white/black sz 13

some cholorophyll trainers in size 10
air max bizness PE rj and zbo

Back
Top Bottom