MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

anyone that's a spurs fan
sick.gif
they have authentic spurs jerseys for79.99 at the adidas outlet in san marcos. Only size 44 (large)

I know b grades been hitting like crazy, but on ebay its a seller selling the 12/11 package size 9 with the footaction receipt for 320 shipped? Cant find it pmme

I know b grades been hitting like crazy, but on ebay its a seller selling the 12/11 package size 9 with the footaction receipt for 320 shipped!!! Cant find itpm me

My Footaction has marked down the last packs they have, so make sure and check yours. The 2/21 was $149.99 (largest size - 10) and the 7/16 was $99.99 (largestsize - 9). So check your Footactions, they are blowing them out right now.

For whats its worth, the size 12 XIIs in south Chicago are only creased on the inside of the shoe....by the arch. I hope that made sense. The toe box is good

did anyone go to the oceanside grand opening last weekend? did they have anything good??

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

o, they selling them seperate?

The girl working there told me it was $99.99 for the set. I asked her if it was just the VII that was $99.99, and she told me "No, it's that one andthe XVI next to it because we can't get rid of them, both of them together are $99.99". I then asked her why the 2/21 set was more and she said"We have a wider range of sizes in it but fewer sets of that one total, so it's not marked down as much."

I was really surprised myself but she acted like they had been marked down to those prices for weeks and that they still couldn't sell them. She would not,however, check to see if other stores had different sizes, so take that for what it's worth.

Also, to all the people that PMed me, I will go back tomorrow and check on sizes and I will get the sizes that I have received PM's about and then PM youONLY IF I was able to get a set in your size (in other words, if you don't get a PM by this time tomorrow, don't PM me asking if they had it - assumethey didn't).

I will do it first come, first served based on the PM's I have received SO FAR, but PLEASE no more PM's - I already have 2-3 requests for each size8-10 and I know they wouldn't have had more than 3-4 of each size to start with, and probably only 1-2 of each, if that, at this point.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago got these in this week as well, damn tempting. John showed me these today, retail $225, factory price $179.99. Air Force One Supreme Rasheed. Truly a "supreme", leather is sweet, looks good. tried to get him to do 20% off sale on them and he said no go. They haven't even hit the floor yet so if you're interested you may want to talk to a manager.

It's really a beautiful shoe. FSr he said available.

Few others you might like below. Chalk VI at $129.99

AJF6 LS $129.99

AJF6 $99.99

Retro 8 Stealth, $99.99

Max 97, $79.99

Air Max Penny II, $79.99

Air Force 1 Premium "Yankees", Marked down to $79.99

Other really nice Jordan and sportswear stuff. Max 90's, Air Max LTD's, etc. Pretty sweet women's styles right now too. And their Jordan apparel assortment is always good.

WHAT SIZES DO THEY HAVE??? I CALLED UP AND THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY AIR FORCE ONE RASHEED WALLACE?

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

South Chicago got these in this week as well, damn tempting. John showed me these today, retail $225, factory price $179.99. Air Force One Supreme Rasheed. Truly a "supreme", leather is sweet, looks good. tried to get him to do 20% off sale on them and he said no go. They haven't even hit the floor yet so if you're interested you may want to talk to a manager.

WHAT SIZES DO THEY HAVE??? I CALLED UP AND THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY AIR FORCE ONE RASHEED WALLACE?
Did you try talking to a manager?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Did you try talking to a manager?

Product No.:335844-611 I READ THE PRODUCT NUMBER TO THEM AND THEY SAID THEY ONLY HAVE UP TO SIZE 13!

just got back from Ontario, they had ONE pair of silver foams sz 8 for 64.99 on hash wall and ONE pair of XX3 stealth sz 7.5 for 129.99. and no, theydidn't have 20% off all hash wall stuff.

please don't quote the pics.

also, you think you'd be able to read it a second time when quoting, that he said they're not available yet.

Originally Posted by tuna629

just got back from Ontario, they had ONE pair of silver foams sz 8 for 64.99 on hash wall and ONE pair of XX3 stealth sz 7.5 for 129.99. and no, they didn't have 20% off all hash wall stuff.

thanks for the heads up on the foams, someone already got them 5 mins ago.

Originally Posted by offbad

please don't quote the pics.

also, you think you'd be able to read it a second time when quoting, that he said they're not available yet.
this dude... (reffering to op)

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

My Footaction has marked down the last packs they have, so make sure and check yours. The 2/21 was $149.99 (largest size - 10) and the 7/16 was $99.99 (largest size - 9). So check your Footactions, they are blowing them out right now.

thats my size but i already have the 7 pack for retail
smh.gif
and not only that but i copped the 2s already at the outlet for 60... good looks on the update... i wish i waited on the hares pack

and those hi top sheeds be mad dough they had it at my outlet a while back for 30 or 50
smh.gif
i forget but i aint cop cuz it wasnt my size
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom