MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Stopped by the South Chicago store today and aksed manager what they had left in retro's. Manager told meo only retro12's with very few left: Sizes8.5 (couple), 9(couple), 9.5, 10.5, 12(couple left), 13(one left).

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Stopped by the South Chicago store today and aksed manager what they had left in retro's. Manager told meo only retro12's with very few left: Sizes 8.5 (couple), 9(couple), 9.5, 10.5, 12(couple left), 13(one left).

you are the man nikeman, I must say, keep it coming with the good info

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by theserkis

A month ago Ross was the place to find something special.....its been slow but picked these up for $21.99. (New Balence MT580 Gore-Tex)
This shoe is crazy in person! Its like more of a turquoise color than blue.
goretex-nb-3.jpg

Also a friend said he piced up some Air Max 95 "Hot Lava's for $39.99 At Shieks. Its not the $35 that we seen in December at the Nike's but still a good deal for those that missed em then.

Whoa - they got anymore left in those NBs? I need a 10
smile.gif
SAME HERE ILL TAKE A 13
The best steal I've seen in this thread in months.

My Footaction is now cleaned out of the packs - everyone that I got packs for has been PMed, if you did not get a PM then they did not have your size, sorry.Prices were still $149.99 and $99.99 so if I PMed you back PLEASE shoot me your zip code - I'm only going to charge you exact shipping, I don't want tomake anything off of these and to all you guys offering me a "tip" to put you at the front of the line - no, it was first come first served, cost +shipping.

For the rest of you guys, if you want to get packs at your local Footactions I would recommend getting on it ASAP, like first thing tomorrow morning. Theemployees were chatting with themselves when I came in and I know there are some of them who read Niketalk so it wouldn't surprise me if they saw thisthread. I've noticed before that Footaction will raise the price of something they marked down if it starts selling well, so the remaining packs could verywell go back up in price. SO GET ON IT!

Also, I found this interesting - a lot of the ones they had were returns. I guess people had bought them, tried to flip them, couldn't, and so they justreturned them. All of them were DS so it almost had to be resellers who couldn't resell them.

If any more pop up at my Footaction I will go through the PM's I have already received and give those guys a head's up. So, if you do get a PM from mein the next few days, try to reply ASAP and I'll go back to try to hook you up.

SKU's - I'm not sure what you guys mean about Footaction having a different SKU number for the packs - all of the ones today had the same productnumbers as the ones that were on the Footaction website, at least for the 2/21 but I'm pretty sure for the 7/16 too.

Lastly, I saw someone earlier mentioned that they had the 4/19 and 7/16 pack in a 10.5 at their Footaction - if any of you all see either of those at yours for$99.99 drop me a PM, I'd like to get on that one myself if you would be so kind.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

any 5/18 packs for kids sz 6.5? or any packs for that matter? i dont know the sku numbers.

eastbays got that pack for $199.99 in a size 7 though you can use live cashback and get 20% back

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by theserkis

A month ago Ross was the place to find something special.....its been slow but picked these up for $21.99. (New Balence MT580 Gore-Tex)
This shoe is crazy in person! Its like more of a turquoise color than blue.
goretex-nb-3.jpg

Also a friend said he piced up some Air Max 95 "Hot Lava's for $39.99 At Shieks. Its not the $35 that we seen in December at the Nike's but still a good deal for those that missed em then.

Whoa - they got anymore left in those NBs? I need a 10
smile.gif
SAME HERE ILL TAKE A 13
The best steal I've seen in this thread in months.

Thanks. I picked up 2 pairs (I have a pending sale to the 1st person who pm'd me....if that falls thru then I will have a 9.5 open for a Niketalker.)
I wore em today....this kick is crazy.

Somehow I got lucky today and grabbed a size 9 XI AND XII from South Chicago...props to the management staff for hooking me up...they got some dope stuff, theSheeds are tempting, just to much for my blood

4qpkjl3.jpg

laugh.gif

to keep my post relevant..i called few outlets today,seem like purple foams hit awhile ago, as transfers and as FSR in two places i got in touch with...wherewas NT
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^Got off the phone with South Chicago a few minutes ago (they have been closed for hours)
They still have sizes 8, 8.5 in the CDP 12 bgrades.
I wonder if the 11s will hit one more time...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

to keep my post relevant..i called few outlets today,seem like purple foams hit awhile ago, as transfers and as FSR in two places i got in touch with...where was NT
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Really? That sucks. I already got a pair for retail, but I wouldn't have minded a second pair. That's surprising if they actually hittwice

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Got off the phone with South Chicago a few minutes ago (they have been closed for hours)
They still have sizes 8, 8.5 in the CDP 12 bgrades.
I wonder if the 11s will hit one more time...
Damn I was gonna call for a 9.5 or 10.5......

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

any 5/18 packs for kids sz 6.5? or any packs for that matter? i dont know the sku numbers.
South Chicago has kids 18/5, 20/3, and 22/1 for $84.99 and they do ship.

EVeryone I have a store in my area that has the Jordan 2K9 or whatever they are called for $!00 the black ones PM me if you are interested. Not trying to makeany cash, just connections. :smile:

Originally Posted by joeysole

Been eyeing this jacket for about 2 weeks now but Im tapped out :

AF1 Patchwork M-65 Jacket :

nike-21-mercer-products-4.jpg

277282-920

Anthem Outlet : 623-465-0111

[h2]Retail : $1500.00 marked down to $199.00.. Sizes L-XXXL.. I believe it was Mercer store exclusive[/h2]
you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by joeysole

Been eyeing this jacket for about 2 weeks now but Im tapped out :

AF1 Patchwork M-65 Jacket :

277282-920

Anthem Outlet : 623-465-0111

[h2]Retail : $1500.00 marked down to $199.00.. Sizes L-XXXL.. I believe it was Mercer store exclusive[/h2]
you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny that of all the places to send a jacket they send it here to Anthem (Phoenix), Az. Its like 106 degrees here today and we havent worn jackets sinceJanuary (we have like 2 real weeks of jacket weather here). If JoeySole didnt post this info it may just sit here markdown after markdown. Still a great pickupand sure it will sell but just its just sooo hot here.

^ and the jacket (xl) is already on ebay, seller from AZ.
laugh.gif

but yeah outlets are funny, when I visit Orlando I see Timberland, North face, and Against all odds outlets full of leather jackets.

dumb... real dumb.

and the price is so high because they have to heat seal EVERY PATCH so its waterproof.
heres the image, undistorted.
also, whats the connection to AF1?

edit: I think Nike factory stores/outlets pick prices on clothing randomly, a lot more random than sneakers.
Ive seen $400 leather jackets for $25 at the same store where $200 down coats were $29.99
laugh.gif

maybe clothing skus dont transfer well to outlets so the managers just make a decision?
edit #2
stolen from the ebay listing
You are bidding on a

SUPER RARE NEW WITH TAGS!

$1500!!!

Yes, One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars!

21 Mercer NSW Collection M-65 Jacket

by Nike Sportswear

SOLD ONLY AT 21 MERCER in NYC!

What happens when you give designers access to the greatest sports innovations, past and present, and allow them free rein to remix iconic designs with the groundbreaking new technology? Imaginations run wild. Products born under the NSW label blend high-tech and high-style in ways that venture into the realm of the sublime.

The M-65 jacket is a true classic of military design. Updated and re-imagined as part of the NSW collection, it is produced from a highly functional three layer laminate waterproof breathable nylon. Built entirely from patchwork squares, constructed using ultrasonic welding/taped back construction where no stitch is used to form the patchwork (very minimal stitching is used in other parts of the garment), every Patchwork M65 jacket is unique- each having randomly placed patchwork layouts.

$1500 Retail at 21 Mercer ONLY!

Back
Top Bottom