MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Was at footaction outlet and saw these for 99.99 if any one wants. sizes left, 7.5-9.5, 10.5

364336651.jpg

r8zdw3.jpg

I can scoop if people need, may go back saturday, but its going to run you more than 99.99, since place is like a hour from me.

To everyone n the 757, the Locoste store n the williamsburg outlet opened today and they hve some good stuff.....I bought a nice shirt that hopefully looksnice w/ the nubucks
laugh.gif

Here's that shirt, hopefully it wrks

Thanks everyone! I still think a "2 hour sale" is a bunch of crap. They probably got marked down by accident.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

To everyone n the 757, the Locoste store n the williamsburg outlet opened today and they hve some good stuff.....I bought a nice shirt that hopefully looks nice w/ the nubucks
laugh.gif

Here's that shirt, hopefully it wrks

WOW LACOSTE FIT MAD TIGHT! BIGGEST SIZE THEY MAKE IS 3X THEY NEED TO MAKE THE POLOS TO 6X ILLUSIONS ON JAMAICA AVE/ GUY BREWER GOT A WHOLE SECTION OF LACOSTE50%OFF

I still need someone to explain to me how I can find the CDPs or anything else for the low. The stores simply tell me they dont have them and say they cantsearch the SKU number for me, and when I called the number on the first page, the girl couldnt see a single VII/XVI pack in the nation. How can that bepossible?

I need an 11.5 so if anyone spots one for the low a pm would def be appreciated. If anyone could break down how to do this for me, Id be real grateful.

^^ Employees should at least try to do a search for you. If they say they can't, then they're lying. And if they did a search and nothing came up, thenthey're all sold out.

Originally Posted by yowzas11

^^ Employees should at least try to do a search for you. If they say they can't, then they're lying. And if they did a search and nothing came up, then they're all sold out.

thats what I thought, thanks. These lazy +*@!%%! just lie so they dont have to actually work. I was the only dude in the store and she was just sittin therenot even acknowledging my presence til I ask her if she knows anything about the Nubucks, to which she of course responds no.

Had me feelin like:
alien.gif

^^^Incorrect. I am an employee. Sometimes the stock locator system isn't all that great. I tried searching for the 7/16 pack in every size, and none cameup, even though another store in town was actually holding a pack for me to come get. But there are some shady/lazy managers. I went to one FA, and found the4/19 pack, and the manager swore they were regular price, even though I knew they were on sale. But he then told me he could call another store that may havesome CDPs left. The store ended up having one 21/2 pack for $149.99, and three 6/17 packs, one sz 12, and 2 sz 11's, for $99.99. Paid right at $240 for allthree 6/17 packs plus insoles and cleaner. Needless to say, me and my brother were very happy about that find.
happy.gif

almost forgot to mention, my local marshalls (puente hills, so cal) has about 6 of those LRGxMonster iPhone cases in various colors. Was thinking about pickingup one for my iPod touch but those are really not my cup of tea ... they look ugly to me!

Originally Posted by thacamel

^^^Incorrect. I am an employee. Sometimes the stock locator system isn't all that great. I tried searching for the 7/16 pack in every size, and none came up, even though another store in town was actually holding a pack for me to come get. But there are some shady/lazy managers. I went to one FA, and found the 4/19 pack, and the manager swore they were regular price, even though I knew they were on sale. But he then told me he could call another store that may have some CDPs left. The store ended up having one 21/2 pack for $149.99, and three 6/17 packs, one sz 12, and 2 sz 11's, for $99.99. Paid right at $240 for all three 6/17 packs plus insoles and cleaner. Needless to say, me and my brother were very happy about that find.
happy.gif
I agree with you on the stock locator..lately you have not been allowed to search for the packs at all..they just don't come up..honestly..ifyou were even able to order your size..the footlocker/champs/footaction that has 'em..has every right to no stock 'em..even though it looks bad ontheir numbers..so if you think you might get ur size..don't count on it..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by thacamel

^^^Incorrect. I am an employee. Sometimes the stock locator system isn't all that great. I tried searching for the 7/16 pack in every size, and none came up, even though another store in town was actually holding a pack for me to come get. But there are some shady/lazy managers. I went to one FA, and found the 4/19 pack, and the manager swore they were regular price, even though I knew they were on sale. But he then told me he could call another store that may have some CDPs left. The store ended up having one 21/2 pack for $149.99, and three 6/17 packs, one sz 12, and 2 sz 11's, for $99.99. Paid right at $240 for all three 6/17 packs plus insoles and cleaner. Needless to say, me and my brother were very happy about that find.
happy.gif
I agree with you on the stock locator..lately you have not been allowed to search for the packs at all..they just don't come up..honestly..if you were even able to order your size..the footlocker/champs/footaction that has 'em..has every right to no stock 'em..even though it looks bad on their numbers..so if you think you might get ur size..don't count on it..
happy.gif

im also a employee... stock locator sometimes doesnt find all the shoes beause either the shoes are old or they have been shipped to a OUTLET or RTV.. and alsoSOME STORES DONT PARTICIPATE IN STOCK LOCATOR.. so thats why the CDP dont come out and also if it is a hot item you cant do a stock locator such as AF1, RetroJordans ETC...becuz when i got my aquas i got them 5 months after the release date and that store who had them didnt do stock locator..

just came back from jeffersonville ohio nothing noticeable besider lbj solider 2 for 59.99 ran into sconie penn fomer ohio state buckeye he said he was playinin russian leg must make some bank rollin in a burg cls500 benz plates said thanx god

Back
Top Bottom