MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Any GOLF shoes anywhere?
Ontario Mills had 4 pairs on sale. One was down to 29 from $160. Had visible air in the heel and sizes from 7-10. I was looking for an 11 !
Cant remember the model tho, sorry. The rest were priced 49, 59 and 79. HTH

Team LeBron Soldier 2's at Ross, Navy Blue/White for 39.99. My Ross had a pretty good size run, a 13, 13.5, 11 and 9.5 I think.

I saw the blue/grey trainers at Jersey Gardens, 8.5 and smaller.

sad, and people get angry when I say America doesn't like trainers.

all black Air Zoom 96 just hit Ross, 47 bucks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

^^ did they have a lot left?

ithink they had every size left, but then again i didnt check good. the bill was full. they had probably just put them out and nobody was buying em.

Heads up for CT heads looking for any of the CDPs on discount. I hit up a bunch of malls over the past week, and here are my results:

Danbury Mall
None

Trumbull Mall
Foot Locker - some 5/18 packs, but no sign of a sale
Foot Action - some 1/22 packs, again no sale.

Milford Mall
Footaction - kids sizes of 7/16 pack

Meriden Mall
None

West Farms Mall
Champs - 8/15 pack, no sign of a sale

Buckland Hills Mall
None

Holyoke Mall (Mass.)
None

I guess this is one state that doesn't have many packs left at all and doesn't have this sale going on.

I just stopped by the Rugged Warehouse in my area and picked up a pair of Black Friday Air Force 1s for 49.99. They only had one pair and it was a size 9.5 andI wear an 8, but it was still a good pick up and I just wanted to give a heads up to NT to check their local Rugged Warehouse.

Originally Posted by thacamel

Stock locating as far as I was told also is a no go for the Employee Appreciation. Also, the 6/17 pack is $310 at Champs, $99 at Footaction, not sure about Footlocker. Some CDPs are on sale at some stores, and not at others. Maybe we should get a list together of what is on sale at what store. I know for 100% sure that:

AJ 6/17 $99 Footaction
AJ 2/21 $149 Footaction and Footlocker, $310 Champs
AJ 7/16 $99 Footlocker
AJ 1/22 $310 Footlocker
AJ 8/15 $310 Footlocker and Footaction
AJ 11/12 $310 all stores
AJ 3/20 $310 Footaction and Footlocker
AJ 5/18 $310 Footaction

Anyone else care to add to the list?

I asked about the 7/16 at footlocker and the people tell me theres no sale on ANYTHING in mens, possibly kids, but they prob had no idea what theyre talkinbout

will we be able to stock locate CDPs after the EA ends then, and whens that?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Milford Mall
Footaction - kids sizes of 7/16 pack
called them... and they said they didnt have those
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I asked about the 7/16 at footlocker and the people tell me theres no sale on ANYTHING in mens, possibly kids, but they prob had no idea what theyre talkin bout

will we be able to stock locate CDPs after the EA ends then, and whens that?
they are stupid.
everywhere I went people were like
"nuh uh, you think Footlocker is stupid? they brought the price up... they not gonna let them go dat cheap"
- "check them"
"ok but.... oh hol up... I should have bought a pair for my lil niece"
- "shut up and ring it up, here's a dollar for your troubles you poverty-ridden mole"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I assure you the 7/16 pack in mens is on sale for $99.99 at Footlocker. I bought the last sz at my store.

Originally Posted by thacamel

I assure you the 7/16 pack in mens is on sale for $99.99 at Footlocker. I bought the last sz at my store.
and 9/14 cdp is $80 full price, it was a footlocker but had Champs tags, if that helps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt mind a 7/16 pack for $150 mens!

Picked these up at the AZ Mills outlet for $69.95. Been looking for these for forever and that is a great price. One of the AF1's that I would actually buythese days...

2r6he8j.jpg

29uyrdv.jpg

dang its gonna be hard AS HELL for me to convince my mom to take me to the mall again soon, especially if Im gonna be gettin the nubucks, but Ill try

you guys have the sku for the 6/17? If they tell me they cant search the system what should I do? Just be like, no you can so do it, or ask for the manager orwhat?

btw, when they search it covers the whole country and from there they can just order them right?

Check out http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdBrand.asp?dbBrandID=243
For price cuts on Nike SB.
The P-Rod2 is now only $38.88 in 6 color ways.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...icrosoft:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7GWYE_en&um=1 http://images.google.com/imgres?img...IE-Address&rlz=1I7GWYE_en&sa=N&start=160&um=1http://images.google.com/imgres?img...:IE-Address&rlz=1I7GWYE_en&sa=N&start=80&um=1
The Nike SB Verona is now only $39.95 now.

Plus they have decent/good size runs in all of the shoes above.
I've bought from them twice before. Always double boxed and quick shipping via ups.

i was in atlanta this week and they had the jordan cdp packs at lennox mall kidsfootlocker for $99.they had the 7/16,6/17 and 2/21 cause i bought a pack.

Are there any good basketball shoes to play in in a 7.5 at South Chicago? Preferably under 50.

I'm going next weekend probably but would appreciate any info if anyone has been there recently.

Is there a 30% off sale going on?

Back
Top Bottom