MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Dude's will "go in".
Thanks for the link btw, could of copped but I'm not really a fan of these.
ohwell.gif

^ i dont think u need anything for the 30% off at the outlet since its power hours, they should know what to mark down.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

^ i dont think u need anything for the 30% off at the outlet since its power hours, they should know what to mark down.

thanks,
then I'll be hittin up the South Chi tomorrow. Maybe I'll see some of you guy's there.

yea saw the shoes today, not a fan, maybe if b-grades pop up I'll get them but not in a rush since I am going japan and hk. too bad the shoe scene hasreally died down.

For people that have been to South Chi recently, do they still have sizes in the Lebron Chalks?

Might call to get me a pair if so.....

Originally Posted by Rafool

For people that have been to South Chi recently, do they still have sizes in the Lebron Chalks?

i thk there r still pretty much FSR except 10.5 cuz thats my size, as of wednesday
so the 30% off footwear is just fpr hash wall???

Originally Posted by menzinc

i thk there r still pretty much FSR except 10.5 cuz thats my size, as of wednesday

yeah 30% applies to hash wall only
holds are not being permitted
"first come first serve"

Originally Posted by menzinc

Thanks man.

I've decided to make the trip the Chi town today.

Wish me luck.
glasses.gif

yo what exactly is a hash wall? I know at my local outlet they have the wall with random crap where they have like 1 or 2 of a model, but theres rarelyanything remotely close to interesting

Yo, I just called the South Chi, Only clearance apparel is on sale today till 2 p.m.
Tomorrow the shoes on the hash wall are on sale till 2 p.m.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

yo what exactly is a hash wall? I know at my local outlet they have the wall with random crap where they have like 1 or 2 of a model, but theres rarely anything remotely close to interesting
Yes that is the hash wall. I agree, I have very rarely ever found anything worth my time on that wall.

marsh523.jpg

Camera is still acting up, hope the picture shows up this time.

I went to another Marshall's, found more 97's and came across the Tailwinds for $39.99. This Marshalls had probably 30 pairs of 97's and a FSR ofthe Tailwinds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to South Chicago. Came back empty-handed. The "hash wall" really is just the randomest crap, including dirty, stained, used-looking shoes. Noreal selection for my size. Was excited to see a shirt I had wanted from niketown that would have been 5 bucks with the discount, until I saw some sort ofsun-bleached stain on all of them. Swung by the foot locker across the street to see if I would convince myself or not to pick up that last 11/12 countdownpack with the 30% off, but it was the display pair and was all dirty and grimey.

How much are those 97s?? That's my size. I'll be going to the Marshalls on Michigan Ave tomorrow. They had nearly a FSR of the bootposites for 80 lastweek. Lots of great shoes like Jack Purcells, big pony Polo slip-ons, and Sperrys last week, but unfortunately none in my size. I took a picture of the bluebootposites there last week but forgot to post once I saw the info already posted in here...

where is the cheapest place to get penny 2s white? i see NT-er mention they are appearing at outlets, is this at all outlets or just certain spots?
thanks!

^Wow, I would love to get some of those ZK3's. Are they included in the discounts going on right now?

Also, is it just me or does it seem like in that past year or so only California outlets get the Kobe shoes, or do they start in California and trickle out toother places? I know the ZK2 Olympic ones have fanned out everywhere but the other ZK3's and the 2K4's seem like they start there and then 4-6 monthslater pop up in other places.

I wonder if the Lebron shoes start in Ohio and then spread other places. Hmm.

Originally Posted by wttm

where is the cheapest place to get penny 2s white? i see NT-er mention they are appearing at outlets, is this at all outlets or just certain spots?
thanks!
They were 80 at south Chi. FSR. My guess would be that they're available at most outlets.

Back
Top Bottom