MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by BIGBOI80

ok for those that want to know I have every marshalls location that currently has the royal blue foamposite boot for $79.99 and how many each store got. I ll only ask that you not ask me to get you a pair and how I got my info but I assure you that my source is 100% reliable. I do not have the addresses to these stores but I do have the store numbers so if you go on to their website I am sure you will be able to find the address.

framinghan MA 612 4 pairs
Rego Park NY 685 16 pair
Secaucus NJ 705 4 pair
Boston MA 550 4 pair
Chicago IL 690 16 pair
Harlem NY 870 4 pair (I already know they are all gone)
Rockville MD 209 12 pair
Melrose Park IL 181 16 pair
Washington DC 1034 16 pair
Chicago IL 646 16 pair
Brandywine MD 12 pair
Alexandria VA 42 16 pair
Chicago IL 518 16 pair
Clevland OH 518 16 pair
Hyattsville MD 455 16 pair
Greenbelt MD 120 16 pair
Chicago IL 847 16 pair
Arlington VA 624 2 pair
Potomac Mil VA 487 16 pair

Also if any of you happen to find a sz 14 or a 15 at any of these locations hit me with a PM cus I need a pair!

Peace

can you find out who got blk/red nike bakins and godzillas?

mad.gif
i tried to add my size, says out of stock.

the breds were at castle rock sizes 8-9.5 or so but this was weeks ago and it was when they were doing the 30% off hash wall, so they are not likely to stillbe there. they were $80 before the discount.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

anybody know if lebron VI's are on the hash wall in any outlets?

in some nike outlets they with solider 2s and lebron Vs but u need to do a nike find on them and call each store and ask.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ok for those that want to know I have every marshalls location that currently has the royal blue foamposite boot for $79.99 and how many each store got. I ll only ask that you not ask me to get you a pair and how I got my info but I assure you that my source is 100% reliable. I do not have the addresses to these stores but I do have the store numbers so if you go on to their website I am sure you will be able to find the address.

Rego Park NY 685 16 pair
Secaucus NJ 705 4 pair
Boston MA 550 4 pair
Chicago IL 690 16 pair
Rockville MD 209 12 pair
Chicago IL 646 16 pair
Brandywine MD 12 pair
Alexandria VA 42 16 pair
Chicago IL 518 16 pair
Clevland OH 518 16 pair
Greenbelt MD 120 16 pair
Chicago IL 847 16 pair
Arlington VA 624 2 pair

Also if any of you happen to find a sz 14 or a 15 at any of these locations hit me with a PM cus I need a pair!

Peace

Originally Posted by atljerseys

Eastbay has nearly a FSR of the Concord 6 rings http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: PRODUCT NUMBER SEARCH enter IPEB9YM4 for 30% off.

mad.gif

On the godzillas the only color that they have nice quantity of were the dark cinder joints and those were shipped to the same store base with probably 5-6more stores added. As for the bacons I think that is part of a bigger bulk purchase of b grades that will be hitting stores now. The mens shoes will be 39.99and the womens shoes will be 29.99, there is also kids in the mix too. I do not have access to that store list but here is a sampling of what will beavaliable:

zoom lebron 5 blk/red & wht/nvy
laser hurarche 2k4's
Kobe zoom 81's
p-rod 2 hi's wht/red (there are only 5 pairs total)

and a whole bunch of other stuff I would just suggest that you check your local marshalls and see what they have cus take it form me as a company they havealot of current nike product
wink.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

damn those 97's are only $50? I guess I'll be heading to Marshall's today...

I just hit up a Marshall's out here in CT, and I was telling my fiance as we walked in "damn how come our Marshall's never gets any Nikesneakers" and boom I ended up finding these AM 97's. $50 is a great price. They also had some AM 90 boots for $50 too.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by denverairforce

damn those 97's are only $50? I guess I'll be heading to Marshall's today...

I just hit up a Marshall's out here in CT, and I was telling my fiance as we walked in "damn how come our Marshall's never gets any Nike sneakers" and boom I ended up finding these AM 97's. $50 is a great price. They also had some AM 90 boots for $50 too.
Yeah was going to post about the AM90 boots, but them jawns is but ugly..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Rego Park NY 685 16 pair
Secaucus NJ 705 4 pair
Boston MA 550 4 pair
Chicago IL 690 16 pair
Rockville MD 209 12 pair
Chicago IL 646 16 pair
Brandywine MD 12 pair
Alexandria VA 42 16 pair
Chicago IL 518 16 pair
Clevland OH 518 16 pair
Greenbelt MD 120 16 pair
Chicago IL 847 16 pair
Arlington VA 624 2 pair

Peace

mad.gif

On the godzillas the only color that they have nice quantity of were the dark cinder joints and those were shipped to the same store base with probably 5-6 more stores added. As for the bacons I think that is part of a bigger bulk purchase of b grades that will be hitting stores now. The mens shoes will be 39.99 and the womens shoes will be 29.99, there is also kids in the mix too. I do not have access to that store list but here is a sampling of what will be avaliable:

zoom lebron 5 blk/red & wht/nvy
laser hurarche 2k4's
Kobe zoom 81's
p-rod 2 hi's wht/red (there are only 5 pairs total)

and a whole bunch of other stuff I would just suggest that you check your local marshalls and see what they have cus take it form me as a company they have alot of current nike product
wink.gif
Thanks for the info, do you have any idea when those shoes will start getting to stores? I checked mine yesterday, all they had were LebronSoldier 2s in ridiculous sizes.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

The Block at Orange has the Zoom Kobe III (black) fsr for $79.99 as reported on iss.

I tried calling but the number does not work and starts to make some funny noise after a few rings.

They only have size 9.5 and below left. They have a black KOBE shirt with a purple swoosh under yellow KOBE (not the block shirt on eastbay), size L-XXL. Notmuch else worth mentioning.

I don't know why it hasn't been posted but South Chi has the CDP XIIs on display..size 9.5 and says ask for size availibility..multiple youth CDPs butno size 7s...a boat load of Jordan Gear marked down all crazy, and they have Power Hours 2moro....the footlocker across way on 87th and cottage grove has theXI/XII pack in multiple sizes..cool dudes, inquire about the 30% stimulus sell and they will hook u up

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I don't know why it hasn't been posted but South Chi has the CDP XIIs on display..size 9.5 and says ask for size availibility..multiple youth CDPs but no size 7s...a boat load of Jordan Gear marked down all crazy, and they have Power Hours 2moro....the footlocker across way on 87th and cottage grove has the XI/XII pack in multiple sizes..cool dudes, inquire about the 30% stimulus sell and they will hook u up
Any idea if they have a 7.5 at either store??

I will definitely be there tomorrow. What would be the best time to go? After 3 I'm guessing since I'm more interested in finding some goodbasketball shoes in a 7.5 for cheap?

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

The Block at Orange has the Zoom Kobe III (black) fsr for $79.99 as reported on iss.

I tried calling but the number does not work and starts to make some funny noise after a few rings.

They only have size 9.5 and below left. They have a black KOBE shirt with a purple swoosh under yellow KOBE (not the block shirt on eastbay), size L-XXL. Not much else worth mentioning.

smh the kobe shirts are retail price

yo heads up if u got one of the 20 percent off cards use it manger at jeffersonville said it will work with power hours he accecpts copys of it .

^ Just beat me to it, just got back from great mall.

They have Black/Gold Kobe 2k4 for $79.99 as well

I don't know why it hasn't been posted but South Chi has the CDP XIIs on display..size 9.5 and says ask for size availibility..multiple youth CDPs but no size 7s...a boat load of Jordan Gear marked down all crazy, and they have Power Hours 2moro....the footlocker across way on 87th and cottage grove has the XI/XII pack in multiple sizes..cool dudes, inquire about the 30% stimulus sell and they will hook u up
I called around 8 CST.... only had size 7.5 left in the XI/XII pack at footlocker

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

I called around 8 CST.... only had size 7.5 left in the XI/XII pack at footlocker

That's my size!

Damn, decisions decisions...

Well, I'll go tomorrow, but most likely after 3 to the outlet 1st. Then I'll swing by and see if I get lucky and it's still there so I can use the30% off.

Back
Top Bottom