MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

^^^^

VCs
eek.gif

Been a while since I seen them.

Trashed my pair.

Originally Posted by azredline

Where I grew up, it was always taught it's better to have one on you than be caught w/o one. Mills carries the highest theft rate of any mall in the Phoenix Metro area, and is no stranger to food court stabbings AND shootings (anyone out here can co-sign that), and is not in the best area of tempe.
wow, i hear ya. i wasn't even trying to be funny, i was really asking. that's cool, best to be safe. long as you know what you'redoing with that thing, it's all good. too many ignorant people with heat out there... shoppin' at the mall shouldn't have to be so serious! besafe out there.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yeah, most of my family lives in mesa, az. i tried getting them to hook me up today (since i live in philly) and none of em wanted to go near az mills. i've been there a few times and it is pretty hood.

In Arizona!??
nerd.gif
eek.gif

dang!!-they get down like that in AZ??
My father-n-law was out therre on business and he said that AZ is a place he could see himself retire'n in.
WOW!! "erry city got a ghetto"
ya'll keep ya heads up and eyes open out therre

Originally Posted by humantorch

anybody know what they got up at woodbury?
They had several different Fusions..
FSR of Sheed Premium AF1's White/Red for 179
laugh.gif

Garbage runnin shoes nothin ever good for runnin there..
Couple of different styles of ACG shoes..nothin special..

FSR of Lebron V--> White/Black/Red for 79

When i went they had only one pair of Kevin Durants (Air Flight Skools first shoe) in my size so i scooped up for 27.99 after the 30% power hour..

Nothin really that special..worth a trip if your lookin for good sales on clothin..

Hope everyone got a pair of XI's that tried too. Glad they dropped again and that i was able to
post the info about the drop
smokin.gif

Too bad they werent $50 like the 1st time.

Anyone else notice that the XI and XII that dropped today were places that had these CDP xi's and xii's before?
(this was the 3rd time AZ Mills had the XI's or XII's)

BTW,
I've lived in the Phoenix area all my life and have never had a problem ......ever.
As far as malls go, I've been to Mills hundreds of times since it opened like 11 years ago
and never witnessed a single problem there (especialy one that needed "protection")
Ive only seen one person flash heat ever over shoes and it was for the DMP pack
well lol, 2 times, the XI low in wht/red release raised a lil static but both were at a diff mall.
I dunno, maybe all my friends and I have been lucky.

^ theserkis thanks for dropping the info here. Although I was on the phone for more than an hour and when I came through, they ran out of my size. Still goodlooking out. God bless you man!

theserkis wrote:
Hope everyone got a pair of XI's that tried too. Glad they dropped again and that i was able to
post the info about the drop
smokin.gif

Too bad they werent $50 like the 1st time.

Anyone else notice that the XI and XII that dropped today were places that had these CDP xi's and xii's before?
(this was the 3rd time AZ Mills had the XI's or XII's)

BTW,
I've lived in the Phoenix area all my life and have never had a problem ......ever.
As far as malls go, I've been to Mills hundreds of times since it opened like 11 years ago
and never witnessed a single problem there (especialy one that needed "protection")
Ive only seen one person flash heat ever over shoes and it was for the DMP pack
well lol, 2 times, the XI low in wht/red release raised a lil static but both were at a diff mall.
I dunno, maybe all my friends and I have been lucky.

Where I grew up (maybe you've heard of the area's, middle of wedgewood and hollywood, as well as in hayden park and ss posse's backyard), carryingsomething was a fact of life. I've carried everything from an ASP baton to a heater since I was 15. Not trying to come across as a bad A, I'm anadult nearing my 30's, family, career, etc. I just know that I'd much rather not be the victim IF something happens. It's like auto insurance,you don't go around playing bumper cars (well...maybe women do), but you have it in case someone is an idiot and forgets how to drive. I've grown upin bad area's, and I have owned property in great area's, phx metro is a big melting pot in the aspect you can cross the street and its literally likecrossing the train tracks from ghetto to fabulous. If you've never had to experiance that, awesome for you I'm envious, but it's out there. Theyjust convicted two guys for that kidnapping/shooting that went wrong in the mills parking lot over a drug deal in...november? december maybe? Mills, by far,carries the worst theft rate for auto as well as break ins (alex zona from here had his 7/16 package stolen from the parking lot at 11am on a saturday when hewas gone for maybe 30 min! broke right into his ride no more than 30 min after he bought the shoes). criminal element are always out and about, not trying tocome across snobish but hey i grew up w/ most of them or their brothers/sisters-i'm quite aware. desert sky used to be just as bad, i worked there thruhighschool and always tried to make sure i was on security's good side-the stories i could share about that mall. i was there when that idoit was flashinghis heat about the dmp's, and can tell you right now that more than one person took an alternate exit out that mall in a group w/ a car waiting for them tojump right in and get out asap cause everyone just KNEW it was gonna be an issue. metro, surprisingly, isn't as bad but thats because they make theirsecurity and police presence known at all times. look at how quick they tracked down dmx at finishline there!!!

bottom line, all of phx metro has great and horrible spots, and everywhere in between, and just cause you haven't had the "wonderful" opportunityto experiance them, doesn't mean they don't exist. for every scottsdale there is a south phoenix, for every fountain hills, there is a east mesa. game of demographics.

i havent checked this thread since the beginning of the month so excuse me if im late but have cdp 4s gone to outlets yet? i hope not

Originally Posted by azredline

Where I grew up (maybe you've heard of the area's, middle of wedgewood and hollywood, as well as in hayden park and ss posse's backyard), carrying something was a fact of life........
AzRedline, no doubt, I know what areas you are talking about. I am 29 and grew up is South, West then Central Phoenix. Ur right, Arizona does haveone of the, if not the highest, auto theft rates in the country and I remmeber hearing about Alex Zonna getting his pack stolen (on the az regional thred,really sux) But Arizona also has a huge number of celebrities/athletes and people who wanna be here because its a beautiful place ...seen Grant Hill the otherDay in Central Phoenix. So I dont want to make it seem all "wonderful" but my point was aimed at the idea of clearing up Phoneix as some "GhettoWasteland". There are good/bad places in every city you go and I def' see where your comming from but dont want our future AZ visitors to get thewrong idea either.
Nothin' but love Azredline.
Always Nice to see Phx sneaker heads on here.
Have a good trip out here Memphis. Let me know if you want a list of a couple "decent" spots to hit.

Back to the Updates, Hitting Ross' this weekend. Thanks demonbasketball for the good start.

Originally Posted by cs02132

i havent checked this thread since the beginning of the month so excuse me if im late but have cdp 4s gone to outlets yet? i hope not
No signs of cdp 4.

Footlocker Outlet Ontario Mills Mall, CA

they have a bunch of shoes in the back once again. youre bound to find some steals
Kobe 3s White/Black $79.99
CP3s $79.99 home and away colorway
a bunch of jordan team elite lows
Dunk High cool grey colorway size 11.5 $49.99 (tried them on but the material was so horrible that it creased w/ my first step)
AM360 black/black $79.99
im sure there was other stuff in the back because i saw an employee bring peep what was on the wall then headed to the back to grab a fresh pair

the pricing is based on price ranges

OMG!!!!! AGAIN!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 3rd time i miss out on those XI, like i am literally crying right now, I am so freaking mad, this will probably be thelast time they will hit to
>=*(

Back
Top Bottom