MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

OMG!!!!! AGAIN!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 3rd time i miss out on those XI, like i am literally crying right now, I am so freaking mad, this will probably be the last time they will hit to
>=*(

its just ssneakers. you'll be aight

great! just when i got busy and was not able to check this thread regularly and the xi's drop again, missed out on those again,
ohwell.gif

nice Ross updates! went to my local Ross last tues and the only thing worth mentioning is a pair of air stabs neon color in size 11.5, i believe they were$27.99

I'll be hittin up Johnson Creek outlet this afternoon after work and I'll report back later this afternoon in case anyone was planning on going andwants to hold off til then.

niketown in miami closing .. i wonder what they are going to do with the OG PE Jordans they have with MJ signature on them

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

niketown in miami closing .. i wonder what they are going to do with the OG PE Jordans they have with MJ signature on them
Its probably going to the archives....I was working at Niketown Costa Mesa when they shut down and they raffled off posters and stuff, but themajor items all went back to the Nike Archives. They had the white/red 12's signed...

NT miami is closing and idk when and I heard all their products are being sent to the dolphin nike outlet.. And hopefully they have a crazy sale soon

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

I went to San Marcos today. Only thing they had were the Jordan 2009's for $160. That's probably the dumbest price I have ever seen.

Ill be at this store this weekend. Is there anything else there for really cheap? I need some football cleats for intramural anything cheap there? also anygood apparel?

Just picked up China Kobe 3s size 9.5 for $29 and change after tax...please no PMs on em. I no longer have them.

Bout to head to another Ross to see if I can scoop a 13.

Sorry guys its the Asia ed. Black/yellow pair.

I hit 3 Ross and only saw the one 9.5. sucks....I was really hoping to find my size.

BTW yes, SoCal. Palmdale/Lancaster to be exact.

dam I cant believe the Miami Nike Outlet is closing, I was thinking about workin there if I go to college down there

oh well, plenty of other stores

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

dam I cant believe the Miami Nike Outlet is closing, I was thinking about workin there if I go to college down there

oh well, plenty of other stores
The Outlet isn't, I don't think. Just the actual Niketown store.

Back
Top Bottom