May 2011 DUNK LOW PRO SB SKELETOR

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by trhee

SB really fell off.

How? Imo these are pretty dope...SB's are starting to get some momentum with these drops.
nothing like it used to be. these arent being hyped like stuff back then was either

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by trhee

SB really fell off.

How? Imo these are pretty dope...SB's are starting to get some momentum with these drops.
nothing like it used to be. these arent being hyped like stuff back then was either

These remind me of the Bejing Low mockups they did to throw the scent off of the Blue Lobsters back in 2009.

These remind me of the Bejing Low mockups they did to throw the scent off of the Blue Lobsters back in 2009.

i agree with mints, and limonyfresh i see you having no problem getting these off sales racks; they dont seem to be sought after

i agree with mints, and limonyfresh i see you having no problem getting these off sales racks; they dont seem to be sought after

BUMP, new pics page 1
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-varsity-purple-baltic-blue-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-black-varsity-purple-baltic-blue-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-black-varsity-purple-baltic-blue-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-black-varsity-purple-baltic-blue-04.jpg

SN/ NSB

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

I'd get them if they went on clearance.

yupp put me down for two at clearance price 
laugh.gif

those new pics really bring out the potential in these. few new sb's that are worthy of a cop IMO

i know ppl been hating on the new shape but i think it makes the toe box area real nice. can't deny it in that first pic 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

I'd get them if they went on clearance.

yupp put me down for two at clearance price 
laugh.gif

those new pics really bring out the potential in these. few new sb's that are worthy of a cop IMO

i know ppl been hating on the new shape but i think it makes the toe box area real nice. can't deny it in that first pic 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom