May 2011 DUNK LOW PRO SB SKELETOR

Originally Posted by ALDY

Is this nickname seriously sticking?

Skeletor?..
laugh.gif
its either Skeletor or Aqua? Honestly Skeletor goes better witht the cw,, just add yellow laces and it'll match skeletor perfectly....Which nickname would you want, dude?

Originally Posted by ALDY

Is this nickname seriously sticking?

Skeletor?..
laugh.gif
its either Skeletor or Aqua? Honestly Skeletor goes better witht the cw,, just add yellow laces and it'll match skeletor perfectly....Which nickname would you want, dude?

Aqua sounds best imo.

Info on the Skeletor cartoon anyone?
Never heard of the dude..
90's era >

I'd imagine the Aqua Suede to be a DIRT MAGNET..

Aqua sounds best imo.

Info on the Skeletor cartoon anyone?
Never heard of the dude..
90's era >

I'd imagine the Aqua Suede to be a DIRT MAGNET..

I actually like the name.

Random guy: "Damn, what are those called?"
Me: "The Skeletors."

That's badass.

I actually like the name.

Random guy: "Damn, what are those called?"
Me: "The Skeletors."

That's badass.

ALDY, I've also never heard of the cartoon either...I dont know....You gonna cop these? I'll pass on em, purple isnt my color

ALDY, I've also never heard of the cartoon either...I dont know....You gonna cop these? I'll pass on em, purple isnt my color

@the masked viii, they drop in May

King, I think an all suede shoe works well only with certain colors. It'd be interesting to see these or the sunsets in a different material scheme

@the masked viii, they drop in May

King, I think an all suede shoe works well only with certain colors. It'd be interesting to see these or the sunsets in a different material scheme

Didn't even like these until I noticed the skeletor reference. That bein said, i probably still won't cop lol

Didn't even like these until I noticed the skeletor reference. That bein said, i probably still won't cop lol

No one else is bothered by the change they made to the two front lace holes? With the little flap these don't look like dunks anymore...

No one else is bothered by the change they made to the two front lace holes? With the little flap these don't look like dunks anymore...

Back
Top Bottom