May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C898F9E1-D1DE-4BDC-B2CB-EC59823D9032.jpeg

Cheers Boyos.

Listen, Anthropomorphic Clitoris.

This time next year, we revisit the Anna Jay vs Britt Baker discussion. See who was right

Listen, Anthropomorphic Clitoris.

This time next year, we revisit the Anna Jay vs Britt Baker discussion. See who was right

You will still be a virgin this time next year. And I doubt I'll care enough to remember... but 'AnNa JaY' is currently nowhere near the face of the AEW Woman's division :lol:

wanna see big WALTER vs. Reigns at least once.

gimme that full blown brutality.
walter didn't look too big when he was in the ring with the main roster
this was during the surv series a few yrs back

good match... Britt wears the crimson mask very well
Britt Baker has improved so much
Damn I missed like 2/3 of this match but wow. They just set the bar high.
That should have been for the Women's belt.
happy thunder rosa won

hopefully this means she’ll stick around some more

Man, idk what I was expecting but it wasn't that. And I mean that in the best way possible. Not sure if Britt was trying to prove something to doubters there or what. She didn't need to take several of those spots, yet she did anyway. Got a little reckless with the blade, too. Probably should've rethought that "DVD" onto the ladder. Rosa almost messed up her leg really bad on it. Either way, was thoroughly impressed. And like a few of us have been saying, it's weird how much visibly better Britt has gotten in a short period. Hope she continues to improve.

You will still be a virgin this time next year. And I doubt I'll care enough to remember... but 'AnNa JaY' is currently nowhere near the face of the AEW Woman's division :lol:

Virgin? :lol: funny guy.

You'll still be generic this time next year but I will bookmark this page and we see what happens with Jay/Baker/Cargill.

I noticed that too...coming down on one leg with Britt on her shoulders

Could have been really bad

Made me thizz face for sure lol. Idk if it was just a bad angle or what. Ladder was a little too far from where it probably should've been, and it looked like maybe Rosa jumped off the wrong leg? Either way, was impressed by both ladies' efforts tonight. This feud has turned out much better than I thought it would. I'm just curious what the blow-off will be, because tonight's match probably should've been it.

Back
Top Bottom