May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say for the bit and pieces I saw from NXT

- SARRAY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK.

- they really trying to make LA Knight a caucasian Rock :lol:

- kinda surprised Zoey Stark ended up in NXT. Seems like she'd be perfect for AEW. Slowly winning me over

- so is that Boa dude ever gonna wrestle or are they just gonna have him get emasculated every time he steps in the ring? :rofl:

- this show needed more Bivens.

- so does Finn go back to the main roster after he drops the belt to Carry On? idk what else he can do there.

- Ciampa look like a 70 years old swole *** grampa with his hair grown out, fam wildin'
sro9a0e.png

- so is Scarlett's gimmick that she's Yennefer from The Witcher?

T0INE T0INE looking forward to your THOTTS big dawg.

LA Knight wishes he could out promo Del Promo

Yup, especially with that Cal Worthington Ford style promo of his.

Sounding like a cars salesman in Long Beach, but he claimin LA?

He dont even know the city.

Mess around, chicken-hawkin in the wrong hood.

Find himself in Ingle-wood.

And that would be no good, cause Inglewood is always up to no good.

Why does AEW center their Women's division around Brit Baker?..They have some women there that are far better than her in the ring, so why her?..Is it because she's married/engaged/dating a pro wrestler?..It can't be because of her in ring ability or overall sex appeal (both of which are average at best)..I swear I don't get it..

Why does AEW center their Women's division around Brit Baker?..They have some women there that are far better than her in the ring, so why her?..Is it because she's married/engaged/dating a pro wrestler?..It can't be because of her in ring ability or overall sex appeal (both of which are average at best)..I swear I don't get it..

OMG, its like you said, "Martha" and now we have common ground.

Super...Man

^Actually having a character and promos skills, plus solid enough in the ring. Much better now than before her injury (which doesn’t make sense honestly). Thunder Rosa though >>>>. Love seeing her come up.

I see WALTER finally in the states, wonder what convincing it took for him to finally come over :lol:

Some nice cheeky attire from Zoey Stark, not mad at all. Funny though, as long as I’ve been seeing her, I’ve always felt like she was put together like the OG Smackdown CAW, like her head, upper, and lower body are from different people :lol:

Joaquin Wilde >>>>>>> TJP.

Santos looks like a million bucks. Some amazing presentation from him.

^Actually having a character and promos skills, plus solid enough in the ring. Much better now than before her injury (which doesn’t make sense honestly). Thunder Rosa though >>>>. Love seeing her come up.

I see WALTER finally in the states, wonder what convincing it took for him to finally come over :lol:

Some nice cheeky attire from Zoey Stark, not mad at all. Funny though, as long as I’ve been seeing her, I’ve always felt like she was put together like the OG Smackdown CAW, like her head, upper, and lower body are from different people :lol:

It was prolly like one of those Dame Dolla Hulu Commercial situations, but instead it was Mark Carrano asking Walter to come to the states and he says no.

So they bribe him with a briefcase full of money.

But since he's a pro-wrestler the briefcase is filled with dollar bills instead of hundreds.

They already have a shirt of this :lol:

I would have went with a pic of her evil smiling to the camera with the crimson mask

joaquin wilde? what a garbage *** name

how do you not keep his gimmick and name DJZ? oh yeah thats right. because you rather own ****ing everything instead of putting the best version of your employees out there.

Back
Top Bottom