May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issue I have with the Ospreay angle is that he’s got a questionable past with women IRL so with them going with this angle is just not a good look. Definitely not like New Japan it reeks of attitude era WWF.

6C94C8DD-2FD8-4377-852E-99FB01E7E79F.png

Bae with the heat

Caught up on my NXTs now D Fly D Fly :

Here are T0INE T0INE 's Thoughts™

- Welp, Roddy now with the CAW 28 theme and his old gear.

- He and Bobby Fish gonna suffer the most from UE disbanding.

- LA Knight gotta be the dumbest name WWE has come up with to date, and that is saying something. Sounds like a sports expansion team than a wrestler. Should've consulted B Sox B Sox for a name for Drake

- #TeamToni vs. Bad Io and Xia Bae vs. Filipina Aurora Jolie all in the same episode?

1616343086098.png

- Toni wearing pants now?

shawn-michaels-sadgif.gif

- Santos Escobar has IT. :pimp:

- KISS MY GRITS! :lol::pimp:

- Bronson Reed's theme slaps.

- Ciampa looking extra washed and rinsed right now. Looking like me during the heart of the lockdown. :lol::smh:

- Looks like Triple H is going ALL IN and gonna let Big Mami Cool dethrone Bad Io at TakeOver.

- What's Finn finna do after Kross takes the NXT title off of him? Nothing left for him in NXT. Should head to Smackdown, a lot of GOODT! potential feuds there with the likes of Seth, Cesaro, DAD etc.

- TakeOver Sit and Receive is shaping up nicely:

- Cross v. Finn - NXT title
- Bay Bay v. KOR
- Big Mami Cool v. Bad Io - Women's NXT title
- Gargano v. Lumis - NA title
- WALTER v. Ciampa
- LA Knight v. Bronson Reed
- NXT tag title match
- NXT women's tag title match

It’s probably not going to happen, but I wish they’d actually give Rollins/Nakamura and Riddles/Mufasa some time tonight.

Also think Uhaul Nation beats Langston tonight.

Weren't there rumors of a Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect KOTR 93 watch along today? Terrible booking never happened #BooklikeDC but I did watch IT and will comment when others do

first ppv on peacock. is it gonna run like trash? is the card even worth watching?
Will have to tune in to see how if IT runs smoothly

[/QUOTE]
Weren't there rumors of a Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect KOTR 93 watch along today? Terrible booking never happened #BooklikeDC but I did watch IT and will comment when others do

Will have to tune in to see how if IT runs smoothly
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Booked this one.

I'm around to watch now if anyone is up for it.

Did you or @ITO get a chance to watch the Benoit/Ohtani match?

Back
Top Bottom