Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

• Bret started off this match looking and working like the heel even though I knew that wasn't the case. Hell, even at the end of the match Bret was displaying heel like tactics.
  • That finishing sequence was nice even though it seemed like Perfect "tapped out" very early. Only a small % of the fans realized what Bret was doing during the reversal but it was beautiful.
  • Bret pulled off that smash into the turnbuckle spot 3 times during this match. He always makes that look so intense.
  • Look and Listen to the fan interaction during this match, they were VERY invested in who they wanted to win and not as much in favor of the man they didn't want to win. Clear cut, defined roles is best for business, don't let Cody tell you otherwise.
  • "Damn good match."

Signed up for the Pea*ock app..Seems kinda clunky to navigate..I'll have to see what they offer thats non-wrestling related and then determine whether I'll keep it or not..

Untitled1.jpg

@NTWT

b97f2e9b7ac5d47815b818d76feb7a2a.gif

ALEXA BLISS VS RANDY ORTON

Damn Alexa Bliss vs Rabdy Orton is exclusive to only the peacock app.. :smh:

Damn I won't be able to watch since I'm stuck in the stone age and still use the wwe network..

I just don't see how Vince will let Nakamura get the W over Rollins on a ppv..

I just don't see how Vince will let Nakamura get the W over Rollins on a ppv..

Wins/Losses don't matter in that world.

Plus this PPV doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

But remember, "It's just wrestling" at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom