May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea that doesn't have anything to do with the, "Who Cares" claim though.

People like lists and will always like lists.

If content creators didn't think people cared, they wouldn't produce content that features lists.

I'm just saying, "Eh who cares" has been proven to be untrue time after time again.
It’s an expression... I don’t mean literally no one cares. I should’ve rather said “I don’t care”. Enjoy your Friday and Godspeed

"We don't know with who or even that it's with a wrestling promotion"

:rofl:
eqptihv78id01.jpg

been waiting for the other shoe to drop on this for YEARS...Vance's carny ways only fool dumb *** fans, the general Peacock public will not dig.

just off the top of my head:
-Booker T x HHH
-a very intentional "race war" with the Nation
-Jinder Mahal accusing "Shin" of EATING CATS
-most things said to and about Eddie
-...Kerwin White???
-"self-proclaimed silverback"
-DX blackface
-Kaientai
-Apollo Crews walking around with a spear

Papa Shango, Akeem's dreams, sneaky Sonny Onoo...hell, with today's eye even Sheamus' "Great White" thing is on gelatinous ground.

...we also won't see a women's match between like 1994 and 2006.

wild times.

edit: fn CRYME TYME

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

I was about to tag you but this stuff getting cleaned without any "Cancellation of Vince" annoys me. :lol:

bet it was done to avoid a Vance cancellation...article specifically mentions that time he crossed the line with John Cena.

it's still coming tho...all we need is some high profile think piece on the historical discrepancy of opportunities in his organization.

like his boy 45, his weakness is actual scrutiny.

been waiting for the other shoe to drop on this for YEARS...Vance's carny ways only fool dumb *** fans, the general Peacock public will not dig.

just off the top of my head:
-Booker T x HHH
-a very intentional "race war" with the Nation
-Jinder Mahal accusing "Shin" of EATING CATS
-most things said to and about Eddie
-...Kerwin White???
-"self-proclaimed silverback"
-DX blackface
-Kaientai
-Apollo Crews walking around with a spear

Papa Shango, Akeem's dreams, sneaky Sonny Onoo...hell, with today's eye even Sheamus' "Great White" thing is on gelatinous ground.

...we also won't see a women's match between like 1994 and 2006.

wild times.

edit: fn CRYME TYME

Peacock will basically have to purge all of Attitude, a ton of Ruthless Aggression, and even some Golden Age era years. So hopefully people will have fun with 94-96 and 09-present day WWE :lol :lol

Peacock’s interface still feels like it’s in development. It’s slower compared to Netflix and sometimes has loading problems

Back
Top Bottom