May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

latest

DCBatman DCBatman
Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Some of these Raws and Smackdowns are just gonna be the intro video :lol.

This SCSA/Orton interview is so damn good..Randy really does get everything about the business..All wrestlers under 33 should be forced to watch these Stone Cold Sessions..

This SCSA/Orton interview is so damn good..Randy really does get everything about the business..All wrestlers under 33 should be forced to watch these Stone Cold Sessions..

He seems very self aware about his career and how he’s viewed. Very good episode

Still need to listen to it.

been waiting for the other shoe to drop on this for YEARS...Vance's carny ways only fool dumb *** fans, the general Peacock public will not dig.

just off the top of my head:
-Booker T x HHH
-a very intentional "race war" with the Nation
-Jinder Mahal accusing "Shin" of EATING CATS
-most things said to and about Eddie
-...Kerwin White???
-"self-proclaimed silverback"
-DX blackface
-Kaientai
-Apollo Crews walking around with a spear

Papa Shango, Akeem's dreams, sneaky Sonny Onoo...hell, with today's eye even Sheamus' "Great White" thing is on gelatinous ground.

...we also won't see a women's match between like 1994 and 2006.

wild times.

edit: fn CRYME TYME

No way "I choppy choppy you pee-pee" survives, is there?

He seems very self aware about his career and how he’s viewed. Very good episode

Man, Peep, you nailed it. There were a few times when you could see in his face how badly he still feels about some of the behavior.

I couldn't believe how detailed he got about his military service and the lead up to starting into the business. Probably as candid as I've seen anyone get on there as far as personal stuff goes.

Have ROH on in the background in case Cien pops up. Looks like he could give a **** about the 90 day clause.

Back
Top Bottom