May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hdzk4k4mrkp61.jpg

Really shouldn't kick a man when he's seriously down.
It's unbecoming and works against any moral point one is trying to make.
Foh, respectively.

Road Dogg is very good overall talent, and I really enjoyed his Billy Gunn's last run, they went out right. They're highly valuable tag team that wrestlers need to study. But as a man? Brian James Armstrong? His racist *** wants to me to slave and die.
1616880246277.png
EmQGT8iU4AEdE1p.jpeg
EjRyUBjXkAAsQ0L (1).jpeg

Wasn't he the head writer for this?

Imagine using another asian to spew your poorly writtien racist jokes for you on live tv, and let's not even getting into his gimmick (though entertaining). But have empathy for him, right? DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican but the left though, right?

Ohtani's flying roundhouse kick from the top rope :evil:
Was that a gut wrench suplex that Benoit was going to attempt from the top rope? Ol' boy was wildin'
Spot on with that finisher, executed perfectly. How long did Ohtani hold the belt? Or was that staged too and he only appeared with it to give it up to Malenko?
Boy, that cruiserweight belt sure did look nice. I'd love to have a replica of that one.
Benoit sporadically used the Top Rope Gutwrench to finish folks during that time.

Yea, the finish was beautiful as hell.

Ohtani probably WAS given it just to hand it over to Dean Malenko.

Did you watch that match yet?

Ohtani held the belt for 43 days, no defenses: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=5&nr=758

But have empathy for him, right? DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican but the left though, right?

Nope. I don't have empathy for him at all. He can go to hell for all I care.

I only commented on the blatant hypocrisy of someone screaming morality while also speaking ill of RD while he is down. The irony of that is ALL I was commenting on.

Your thoughts?

taste is okay... I got the no sugar one and it kind of reminds me of a Red Bull taste and all

Just a basic energy drinks...well I wouldn’t say gives me crazy energy I have a high tolerance in caffeine from me taking pre workouts so I don’t feel any different than a regular drink...I really did it for the rock pretty much lol

tell a trump loving white guy on facebook that dx nation parody should be removed and they lose it lol

comparing white chicks to it

Benoit sporadically used the Top Rope Gutwrench to finish folks during that time.

Yea, the finish was beautiful as hell.

Ohtani probably WAS given it just to hand it over to Dean Malenko.

Did you watch that match yet?

Ohtani held the belt for 43 days, no defenses: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=5&nr=758
Yes I watched IT and thought it was a good clean match but like every Malenko match I've watched recently thought it was too short.
So he was the "camp" for 43 days but my question is did he actually have the belt or was this the first time the belt was revealed to crown Malenko as champ?

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Card for "Tonight's" PPV

Card « WCW Slamboree 1996 « Events Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

Yes I watched IT and thought it was a good clean match but like every Malenko match I've watched recently thought it was too short.
So he was the "camp" for 43 days but my question is did he actually have the belt or was this the first time the belt was revealed to crown Malenko as champ?
Yea not even sure if he ever had the physical belt or not.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Word is that Jack Veneno passed away today.

I say "word is" because there has been hoaxes on him passing away in the past, even last year.

A few weeks ago I was actually thinking about emailing the JC show to ask if he's seen him wrestle.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Word is that Jack Veneno passed away today.

I say "word is" because there has been hoaxes on him passing away in the past, even last year.

A few weeks ago I was actually thinking about emailing the JC show to ask if he's seen him wrestle.

Turns out he's not dead. He's in poor health but in stable condition. His son reported.

I can't wait to see these on A&E next month! They should be good watches for wrestling fans past and present. 👍

I hope they cover that incident in WCW in 1996 when Booker T f'd up and called Hulk Hogan the N-word by accident on air for his special. They need to because it's forever funny. 😆

I can't believe Ultimate Warrior is getting a special too. I hope it exposes what made that nutjob on steroids tick, especially with his warped promos that had intense energy.

Back
Top Bottom