May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dean Malenko returns to talk about his decision to leave WWE after spending 19 years behind-the-scenes as a producer/agent, and explain why coming to AEW was such an easy decision to make. He speaks to the younger talent he thinks will be big superstars in the coming years, and who he’s really enjoyed working with so far at AEW (Darby Allin & Ricky Starks). He’s talking about Rey Mysterio because it was basically Dean who put Rey on the map in the United States, and AEW’s Rey Fenix whom he calls “a modern day Mysterio.” Dean’s also telling stories about Vince McMahon, Eddie Guerrero, and his time in Japan working with the British Bulldogs, Stan Hansen, and Bruiser Brody. But the primary reason for Dean Malenko’s return visit is to discuss something else happening in his life, something he’s actually been dealing with for the last 6-plus years, and that’s Parkinsons disease! Dean recalls his diagnosis, explains what Parkinson’s is and what it’s been like to live with the disorder, and why he’s decided to talk about it publicly now.

Dean Malenko Stretches Parkinson's Disease from Talk Is Jericho | Podcast Episode on Podbay https://podbay.fm/p/talk-is-jericho/e/1616565600

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
@degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
@King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
@Warmachine85

Just finished this earlier, "damn good" listen.

Some funny Liger/Rey stories.

Vince McMahon is damn genius. He gets paid a billi to have his content whitewashed for him. If all that racism was such an issue then why Peacock approach the deal in the 1st place? They surely didn't have an issue an w/ Asuka being told do that bellgerent Asian schtick, or the CEO of the company going out of his way to come up w/ a skit w/ him saying the n-word, and featuring it as bonus content. on a Big 4 DvD. That's what they get to do though.

They get to just sweep that **** under the rug, act like the **** never happened, downplay it, and act ignorant & confused when you bring up the ripple effects of their previous actions. I'm quite sure that's gaslighting. Oh, and they get rewarded b4 anyone else for all of those.

Yeah, I ain't paying for that ****. Peacock is full ****, and the name of that platform is just awful. Idk how ppl look in the mirror and know that they're phony, but then again I'm not some corporate mooch piece of ****.

Them performing wrestling moves while whooping that man was funny as hell. :lol:

Agreed... someone in there had to of called out to each other. “Super obvious we are beating this man down, hit a suplex real quick.”

Vince McMahon is damn genius. He gets paid a billi to have his content whitewashed for him. If all that racism was such an issue then why Peacock approach the deal in the 1st place? They surely didn't have an issue an w/ Asuka being told do that bellgerent Asian schtick, or the CEO of the company going out of his way to come up w/ a skit w/ him saying the n-word, and featuring it as bonus content. on a Big 4 DvD. That's what they get to do though.

They get to just sweep that **** under the rug, act like the **** never happened, downplay it, and act ignorant & confused when you bring up the ripple effects of their previous actions. I'm quite sure that's gaslighting. Oh, and they get rewarded b4 anyone else for all of those.

Yeah, I ain't paying for that ****. Peacock is full ****, and the name of that platform is just awful. Idk how ppl look in the mirror and know that they're phony, but then again I'm not some corporate mooch piece of ****.
I was thinking about this earlier. NBC prides themselves on being so inclusive and liberal but they paid all that money on borderline offensive content. Are they going to edit out the entire attitude era? What about all the wild stuff that went down on ECW?

Screenshot_20210329-191923_Chrome.jpg

I was thinking about this earlier. NBC prides themselves on being so inclusive and liberal but they paid all that money on borderline offensive content. Are they going to edit out the entire attitude era? What about all the wild stuff that went down on ECW?

The only thing that’ll be left over is post-08 WWE and that mediocrity is already burned in people’s brains.

Back
Top Bottom