May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E9BACE29-5BB9-4F7A-84A6-D18A777FA2E9.jpeg
Once again.....

1617064089283.gif
Can we get an honest taste review?

I was thinking about this earlier. NBC prides themselves on being so inclusive and liberal but they paid all that money on borderline offensive content. Are they going to edit out the entire attitude era? What about all the wild stuff that went down on ECW?
Yeah in this regards, my problem isn't w/ WWE. They don't really try to hide their bs, they just hope you don't bring it up, and when they do bring it up 9 times outta 10 they try to make themselves look less bad. They do **** like instead of saying "its hot outside" they'll say "it's warmer than usual."

How do buy a companies ip that makes **** like this (I watched this on a Thursday):

And then try to prop yourself up on some high horse schmooze. Vince had Trish barking like dog. Vince forced Trish to strip in front of at least 15,000 ppl. It isn't borderline offensive, it is offensive. Snitskey caused Lita to a miscarriage (whom she was impregnated by her rapist) and then punted a fake baby in front of her and an entire audience I think maybe the next week :lol:

The Office is one there. I was gonna definitely gonna subscribe to the service until this delayed reaction kicked in (@ITO there's your answer Mr. Giggles). I just looked up their show lineups, and white as hell.

These ppl are racist. I know them better than I know the conservative types. They tried to make my life miserable when I was younger. Those ****ers redline and pillage black neighborhoods by doing **** like hiking the **** outta their property taxes b/c they know they can't afford it, then do it again when they see that "the darkies made something nice for themselves over there. Let's take that from them too." Yeah, I'll be damned if they get a penny from me.

Yeah in this regards, my problem isn't w/ WWE. They don't really try to hide their bs, they just hope you don't bring it up, and when they do bring it up 9 times outta 10 they try to make themselves look less bad. They do **** like instead of saying "its hot outside" they'll say "it's warmer than usual."

How do buy a companies ip that makes **** like this (I watched this on a Thursday):

And then try to prop yourself up on some high horse schmooze. Vince had Trish barking like dog. Vince forced Trish to strip in front of at least 15,000 ppl. It isn't borderline offensive, it is offensive. Snitskey caused Lita to a miscarriage (whom she was impregnated by her rapist) and then punted a fake baby in front of her and an entire audience I think maybe the next week :lol:

Vince didn't force Trish to do anything..She went right along with it for the paycheck..I'll give you that Vince is a terrible person, but lets not act like he's holding a gun to peoples' head and they have no choice in life but to do his bidding..And I don't care who you are, if you don't think punting a fake baby is funny as hell then you're just dead inside..

Vince didn't force Trish to do anything..She went right along with it for the paycheck..I'll give you that Vince is a terrible person, but lets not act like he's holding a gun to peoples' head and they have no choice in life but to do his bidding..And I don't care who you are, if you don't think punting a fake baby is funny as hell then you're just dead inside..
Twas literally a storyline:

I recommend you go back and re-read that 1st sentence.

The Office is one there. I was gonna definitely gonna subscribe to the service until this delayed reaction kicked in (@ITO there's your answer Mr. Giggles). I just looked up their show lineups, and white as hell.

These ppl are racist. I know them better than I know the conservative types. They tried to make my life miserable when I was younger. Those ****ers redline and pillage black neighborhoods by doing **** like hiking the **** outta their property taxes b/c they know they can't afford it, then do it again when they see that "the darkies made something nice for themselves over there. Let's take that from them too." Yeah, I'll be damned if they get a penny from me.

You know when all the content is finally up. People should band together and scour their WWE content for gems like this. Then call NBC out on twitter for providing a platform for this stuff. Get all the sensitive type's and keyboard warriors involved. Turn it into a #CancelWWE movement in an effort to get NBC to completely remove all WWE content and maybe this will lead to the WWE Network coming back stateside. I would pose as a SJW and take part in this in order to get WWE cancelled.

:rofl::rofl:The creative has complete dropped the ball with the women on both shows.

Making Asuka look like a chump to Rhea with no real story.
And you can’t have Bazler say how they’ve been dominating the division when she just got rolled up. Like now the opponents are teaming up to face the tag champs which will end in a DQ then the titles will be on the line after commercials.

And all I’ve seen is that Sasha/Bianca hasn’t been good either. Jesus Christ man:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom