May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1617114999916.png

Seeing it like this... I'm not disliking it. Again, still want HD close ups... but my further initial thought is I wish the center plate was a little bigger, seems lean like a WWE IC championship.

But I'm intrigued, it's unique in the market.

The Riddle/Asuka segment was so unintentionally funny cause he forgot what he was gonna say but he realized how stupid the dialogue was written anyway :lol: :rofl:
Tbh it made it much better that he owned up to the fact that he forgot his lines rather than the awkward dead air of him trying to remember his lines

1617115772249.png

1617115792181.png

1617115809987.png

I see the appeal and what the popularity of transformers types of shows for the Japanese audiences - specifically the younger demo.

I don't hate it like others, but there is bigger changes I would make. Increase the points north, make the center piece bigger, make the top center IWGP logo bigger, and the side plates are meh... could have married the last HW Championship style with the champions list.

It's fine, but I wouldn't make this specific title the Heavyweight Championship. It doesn't present that way.

Belt looks dope to me. Got that Gundam vibe to it. I like that it's not obnoxiously huge like the American belts and the since the Japanese wrestlers are mostly 205 live it looks good on them. Ibushi looks good with it.

That belt looks so gaudy and lavish it may actually work :lol give me that vs a plan logo with no background that focuses on pushing the brand. It looks like a title created while Rick Ross makes Maybach Music.

I hope aew never goes three hours

three hours is too much for any wrestling show

companies should take that extra hour and put it on saturday mornings or sunday afternoons

bring back weekend hour shows. might help sell ppvs too

I hope aew never goes three hours

three hours is too much for any wrestling show

companies should take that extra hour and put it on saturday mornings or sunday afternoons

bring back weekend hour shows. might help sell ppvs too

If you are being offered the amount of $ some companies have been offered, you wouldn't say no to it.

1:29 Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor VS Ryan Nemeth, JD Drake 13:04 Bill Collier VS Jon Moxley 21:17 (promo) 22:38 Penelope Ford VS Leila Grey 28:00 Rex Lawless/Dark Chocolate VS The Gunn Club 35:00 Thunder Rosa Promo 37:13 Chandler Hopkins VS Joey Janela 47:19 Thunder Rosa VS Alex Gracia 55:28 Leyla Hirsch VS Vipress 1:01:27 Frankie Kazarian VS Danny Limelight 1:13:01 Fuego Del Sol VS Ethan Page 1:20:50 Tay Conti/Hikaru Shida VS Jazmin Allure/Tesha Price 1:25:12 Jungle Boy VS Jack Evans 1:36:01 QT Marshall/Lee Johnson VS Adam Priest/Aaron Frye 1:40:40 Ryo Mizunami VS KiLynn King 1:53:18 Dark Order 5/10 VS D3/Vary Morales 1:59:01 Ethan Page interview 2:03:02 Bear Country VS Private Party 2:16:05 Scorpio Sky VS Mike Sydal

Back
Top Bottom